extra III

Dear Y/N,

Greetings y/n, How have you been? We only found out about you being gone recently.

No one informed us about your current situation, so we're writing to you now, Ganyu, Hu Tao, Me, Ningguang, Beidou, Father(Zhongli), and others.

Expect to get letters from them sooner or later.

But it's me first.

Y/N, you've been nothing but a good friend to me and I'm in sorrow from your death, I miss you like the others do.

I swear to the archons, If I could take you back from the afterlife to the real world, I would. Even if it means risking my own life or sacrificing others.

You mean the world to me and I appreciate everything you've done for me, I appreciated your kindness and your presence when you were still living.

You were like the friend everyone wanted. At this point I considered you my bestfriend, and losing another one of my friends hurt, the Yakshas first, and now you.

Can't it be me next? I want to be with all of you even when we're buried underground, staying in the afterlife or wherever that is.

I want to see you again Y/N, unfortunately I can't, and I will never be able to see you again.

I'll cherish our memories together, I'll do anything if it's about you. I'd die for you.

I want you back.

I wish you could've lived longer, if I only knew, I would have flown by to Inazuma just to see you.

If only I checked up on you. It's all my fault now, if only I went by to visit you. If only.

I was in total grief when I found out about your illness, I'm sorry I couldn't be with you those times, I'm sorry I couldn't support or help you in your worst times.

Why didn't you write? I could've been there, I really would have been there.

I'm sorry I wasn't there with you. Expect a couple more letters from me sooner or later. Until next time.

With gratitude
-Atalus Xiao