#1.1

Dear to whoever this is, Scaramitch i think,

I was sent to the hospital for cancer treatments, I was surprised to see such a young girl in the bed next to mine. She's around 2 years younger than me.

I was told her name was Y/N, turns out she's been there for a year and a half.

I'm now discharged, but back to the topic.

I talked to her almost everyday, she was funny, fun, appreciative, nice, and etc. One thing that upsets me though is that, she keeps writing to you. Of course I wondered why.

Every day I wake up to see her already awake, writing a letter to her so called "Ex-boyfriend".

And it was kinda nice to see her happy whenever she wrote to you, it made me happy.

But you hurt her. You never wrote back. What's so special about you? I guess she loved you too much.

One day i even talked to her about it, "Why do you keep writing to him? He never writes back." I asked her.

"Because that's how love works, I still love him you know?"

And that hurt me so much, so much more than cancer, you left the poor girl to suffer from cancer, you didn't respond, nor read her letters.

Tell me, why didn't you read them? Why didn't you reply? Even if you did read them, why didn't you reply?

All she wanted was to get a reply from you, atleast hear a word from you, but no.

You messed up.

She said she's been writing for atleast 2 years, tell me, what have you been doing these two years, these 730 days, what were you doing that was so important, that you had to ignore and not even acknowledge, not even read the poor girl's letters.

And not only that, you're a coward, you're a jerk. It was her birthday too, her birthday, she expected someone, specifically you, to walk through the hospital doors and greet her, she expected you to walk in, with a boquet of flowers, or anything and greet her.

But no, you had to abandon her on her birthday, her deathbed.

I'm sorry, she's gone, you read that correctly. She is dead, and you never even acknowledged her before she died.

She loved you so dearly, and you didn't even take time out of your day to read atleast one of her letters. She felt like she lost everything.

It hurts to lose her, she was a cheerful and fun girl, even if the break up was her fault, at least read her letters? At least write. It's the least you could do.

She waited, and waited, and waited, and waited all for a single response from you. But what did she get? None, zero. ZERO letters from you.

She felt so unappreciated, she felt like her heart just shattered into a million pieces. She felt like her whole world had collapsed infront of her.

The thing I'm wondering about, is why she even loved you, why did she choose to love you, why did she choose you. A jerk like you doesn't deserve her.

I hope you go to to hell.

Now fun question!

Do you regret not reading her letters or at least ask her how she was? Do you regret not responding? Did you even worry about her?

Do you regret not responding to her? Tell me, do you regret that?

I hope you do.

And I hope to never hear from you again, I don't want your response, I just want you to feel guilty and regretful, I want you to feel bad, I want you to feel sorry.

I really wish it was me that died and not her, and I really wish you burn in hell.

I hope karma gets you, you asshole.

Yours truly
-some guy next to y/n's hospital bed.