The Gym battle of Grass

Start from the beginning

"Well Celadon Gym leader uses Grass-type pokemon. " Brock said,"it is no wonder that this gym is more like a Green house."

Ash noded,"Yeah."

They saw a lady at a reception desk and Ash asked her if he could battle the gym leader

"Of course," The lady said,"I will take you to Erika right now."

"Thank you." Ash said

The lady led Ash and the others to where the gym battlefield was. Not only was the room filled with trees, grass, flower, but also grass pokemon, like - Gloom, oddish, etc.

"Wow. " Ash said."So many Grass- types."

"Erika, " The lady called out Erika, "This young man wish to battle you."

Erika who now was wearing a green and white dress, stood up and turned around. "Welcome. Ah I remember you," Erika smiled and said, "I take it you're here to challange me then?"

"Yes, I am." Ash noded,"I am Ash ketchum by the wasy."

"Well Ash." Erika said,"As the perfume store manager and Celadon City's gym leader, I accept your challenge."

____________________________________________________________________
"This will be an official pokemon leauge battle between Erika the gym leader of Celadon gym and Ash ketchum the challanger." Refree said, "This will also be three vs three pokemon battle. Whoever knock out all the pokemon wins."

Yellow, Brock, Glissle, Misty and the ladys from the store were watching from the side lines.

"Battle begin." Refree anounced

"Okay. " Erika said,"Go Tangela."

What looked like a bush of vines, with two big eyes like pokemon came out of Erika pokeball.

Ash scanned it through his pokedesk.

[TANGELA, the vine pokemon. Its body is wrapped in vines.]

(Tangela's photo)

(Tangela's photo)

"Charizad I choose you." Ash said choosing his siny pokemon

Charizard roared.

"Even though you are using fire- type pokemon Ash, do not think you have won yet."Erika said while smiling, " Tangela, use vine whip."

Tangleas launched its arms towards shiny charizard.

"Dodge it and use flamethrower. " Ash said

Charizard quickly got away from the attack and used a flamethrower on Tangela. When the attack hit a Tangela which made it cry out pokemon.

"Tangela are you alright?" Erika said.

Tanglea noded.

"Use stun spore." Erika said