XXXVIII

❗️TW: SEX SCENE

The last rays of the sun still flooded nature with light, while the red ball slowly disappeared more and more behind the mountains and the sky already took on a dark blue tone.

Slowly Liz turned to Sam, crawled onto his lap and put her lips on his. His face glowed orange, the last of the light shining in his eyes before he closed them and gave himself completely to the kiss.

Very slowly, Liz ran her hand down Sam's torso and felt Sam start to gasp slightly into the kiss. She heard him murmur her name as she very gently stroked the bulge that had formed in his pants.

Liz had completely forgotten about the beautiful light show that was now increasingly being taken over by darkness as she very slowly undid Sam's belt and unbuttoned his pants.

"Liz" Sam moaned again before gasping loudly and laying his head back as Liz slipped her hand inside his boxers and clasped his cock. At the same time, her warm lips settled into his neck, her hair tickling his bare arms.

Carefully, Sam put his hands on her hips, craving every touch he could have with Liz as she slowly began to run his cock up and down. He wandered up her torso until he arrived at her shoulders, and very gently stroked the straps of her dress off her arms.

Meanwhile, Liz had loosened her hand around his cock and together with a little help from Sam, pulled his pants and boxers down a bit. She then pushed his shirt up until Sam quickly pulled it over his head and dropped it carelessly beside him.

Slowly Liz began to caress Sam's neck and cover her way to his stomach with a trail of kisses. Sam drew in a sharp breath as she arrived at his cock. She looked up at him, looking him straight in the eyes before very slowly wrapping her lips around his tip.

Sam groaned as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth, a comforting warm feeling wrapping around his dick. Her tongue, running very gently over his shaft as she did so, was driving him crazy.

He reached forward and took her hair, which kept sliding down her face, in his hand and stroked her cheek lightly. "You're amazing" he whispered to her. She still hadn't taken her eyes off him as she moved her head again and Sam groaned. He could see the lust that had overtaken her right in her eyes.

Sam enjoyed the gentleness and affection with which Liz sucked him, but before he came, he gently pulled her by the hair off his cock, grabbed her by the hips and turned them both together so that he was on top.

Without wasting a second, he began kissing Liz's bare cleavage while his hand very slowly found its way under Liz's dress, gently crawling up her thigh before gently pushing her panties aside and stroking through her wet center.

Liz moaned out. She had longed for the touch. Her center wanted to feel Sam's fingers before she had even unzipped his pants, and the desire to finally be satisfied felt even better.

It was a breeze for Sam to find the spots that only made Liz moan more before he very gently inserted two fingers inside her, grinning as he noticed Liz clawing excitedly into his upper arm.

"Oh my god, Sam" she moaned out as he simultaneously began to move his fingers inside her and run his thumb very lightly over her clit. Satisfied with her reaction, Sam leaned in and placed his lips on hers.

Greedily, Liz bit his lower lip. Each moan vibrated against his lips and Liz's hands ran frantically over his bare back as she tried to push herself even deeper onto his fingers.

At some point she broke away from his lips with a gasp, stroked his hair and looked at him pleadingly. She didn't even have to say anything. He knew exactly what she wanted as he agonizingly slowly pulled his fingers out of her and grabbed her hips again, pulling her a little closer to him.

Placing his tip at her entrance, he propped his hand up next to her head while he placed the other on her chin, pressing her head to him. Tenderly, he placed his lips back on hers as he thrust into her.

He heard her draw in a sharp breath. Her legs only spread wider, wanting to feel as much of Sam as she could while he very slowly began to move. Her hands clutched his hair and stroked his back as she gave herself to him fully.

She loved the feeling. Sam filling her up completely. His warm lips on hers. His soft, short hair that she loved to run through. His warm skin that touched hers. The tenderness with which he thrust into her.

His soft moan reached her ear as he pulled away from her and rested his forehead on hers. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he whispered softly as he stared directly into Liz's eyes.

Liz felt her cheeks grow warm. When Sam complimented her, she always immediately felt like a teenager who had just had her first crush. She was also overwhelmed by the mixture of affection and lust reflected in Sam's eyes.

Her emotions were overflowing. Lust, affection, love, were mixed with the great pain of having to let Sam go in a few days, making everything just more intense than it already was.

Quickly Liz grabbed Sam's head and pulled his lips back on her while pressing her body even harder against his. She forgot everything around her. Every worry, every thought, everything that had any meaning.

What mattered to her now was Sam and her. She wanted to enjoy every single moment before it was over. Sam's skin on hers, the warm, pleasant tingling that enveloped her entire body, she wished it would never end.

Though she wished it would never end, her orgasm washed over her like a tsunami. Her head lay back, her whole body reared up, pressing tightly against Sam, who came just seconds after her, also gasping to his orgasm.

Breathing heavily, Sam rolled off of her, immediately pulling her back onto his chest and grabbing one of the blankets to wrap Liz in before pulling his pants and boxers back up and pulling both arms around Liz.

"I could stay here forever" Liz mumbled as she looked up at the dark starry sky that was now above them. "Maybe we should just do that" Sam pressed a kiss to her forehead as she snuggled tighter against his chest.

WHO DEY 🧡