XXIII

❗️ TW: sex scene, skip the chapter if you dont want to read it

"Oh, what a beautiful evening" sighing, Liz stretched her legs under the water and let the jets of the hot tub patter against her skin. "Do you really think so?" Sam, sitting down carefully next to her, looked at her questioningly.

"Are you kidding? Burgers, bathing, and beer? We can't think of a better night out" Liz laughed. "So you think your friends enjoyed it too?" Sam echoed. Liz nodded vigorously. "1000%, you saw for yourself how comfortable everyone felt when we were just sitting there. It was perfect" she sighed again.

"I'm glad to hear that" Sam mumbled. "I had a lot of fun too" he clarified. "Even though for a second I wished I hadn't invited your friends" he added quietly. Liz giggled. "Let me guess. When they rang the bell and interrupted us in the kitchen?" she asked with a smirk.

Sam nodded, which made Liz grin even more before she sat up and sat on Sam's lap. "then it's a good thing I specifically stuck around to pick up where we left off, huh?" she stroked his cheek as Sam wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his hands on her only moderately covered behind.

"I really appreciate your sacrifice" Sam pinched her butt cheek with a grin, causing Liz to giggle and rest her forehead against his. She looked deep into his eyes. "honestly, I've been hoping for the evening to end like this since you invited me" she whispered.

She was about to add something else when Sam tilted his head and pressed his lips to hers. He could feel it getting tight in his swim trunks now, which probably had something to do with the wet fabric of Liz's bikini top pressing against his chest and he was pretty sure he could feel her nipples through the fabric.

Liz moaned into the kiss as Sam lifted his hips and pressed his erection against her throbbing center. "Fuck" she sighed in arousal as Sam took his mouth from her lips and began sucking on her neck.

She laid her head back, wrapping her arm around Sam's muscular shoulders while her other hand buried itself in his hair. Opening her mouth slightly, she let the moans just pour out of her as Sam pressed his erection against her center again and again. The rough-scratchy feeling his beard left on her skin was the only thing that kept her in the moment right now.

"Sam" she breathed, clawing into his hair as he released one of his arms from her and very carefully slid it down the front of her bikini panties. "Oh my god" she moaned out as Sam very gently circled his finger over the spot that was just crying out for so much attention.

She pressed harder and harder against his hand, moaning into his hair while Sam was still nibbling on her neck. The hickey he would leave behind didn't interest Liz one bit right now.

"Don't make me come until I've felt you" Liz pleaded as she felt climax building in her belly. Sam lifted her head and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. "You want to...feel me?" he asked. Liz nodded, at which point a smile spread across Sam's face. "Whatever you want. Hold on tight" he commanded her.

Liz wrapped her arms around Sam's shoulders as he suddenly stood out. Immediately she wrapped her legs around his waist as well and was supported by Sam, who had his hands on her ass again, as he slowly climbed the steps out of the hot tub.

"You don't know how fucking hot you look with your wet hair and bikini" he murmured in her ear as he slowly walked to the lounge and placed Liz on one of the cushions. He placed his lips on hers as he carefully slid his one hand under her back, Liz opening her legs so Sam could lay between them.

With a few motions of his hand, Sam undid the knot from the bikini top before also undoing the knot at Liz's neck and pulling the now loose piece of fabric from her body and tossing it carelessly to the side.

Immediately he started to cover the new exposed skin with kisses, nibbling briefly on her nipples and coaxing one moan after another out of Liz, who had meanwhile clawed into the fabric of the lounge cushion with both hands.

Sam then continued his path from her boobs to her belly, caressing her warm skin before covering it with kisses. Reaching her lower body, he very slowly began to pull Liz's bikini bottoms down until he finally pulled them off of one leg and then the other, tossing them roughly in the direction of the top.

He knelt in front of the lounge chair, grabbed Liz by the legs and pulled her a little closer to him. Now his face was right between her knees and without wasting a moment, he placed his warm, soft lips back on her skin.

The closer Sam's kisses came to her pussy, the more Liz felt the arousal shooting through her. If he dragged it all out any longer, she would probably pass out from the arousal before her first orgasm had even come over her.

She was about to open her mouth to say something when Sam's lips suddenly hit the exact spot his fingers had circled earlier. Moaning, Liz's whole body reared up while Sam didn't stop sucking on her clit.

When Liz thought that the sensation she was feeling between her legs and throughout her body couldn't get any better, Sam gently inserted two fingers into her. Once again her body reared up and countless moaning incomprehensible words flowed from her mouth as she spread her legs only wider.

Again the warm feeling formed in her belly that announced her orgasm, but this time she decided not to stop Sam. Honestly, she didn't even know if she had the strength or even the words to get a sentence out.

She curled her fingers into Sam's head as she slapped her hand over her mouth as, with a loud moan of Sam's name, she let the orgasm come over her. Her eyes rolled back, feeling the warmth rising in her face and the tension of the last week slipping from her body.

Although she wasn't quite sure if her legs had enough strength again yet, she sat up before standing up completely and standing naked in front of Sam, who immediately eyed her with a grin. "Post orgasm suits you" he winked at her with a satisfied smile.

Liz had to grin as she took a step towards him and very gently ran her fingers over the rather obvious bulge in Sam's swim shorts, which immediately elicited a slight grumble from his lips.

"You should see me after the second orgasm" she murmured to him as she very slowly slid her hand down his shorts and placed it around his dick. Sam groaned as Liz slowly began to move up and down before grinning. "I plan to" he winked at her.

Liz licked her lips in amusement before pulling her hand out of his pants and pulling them down with a tug. "Me too" she replied before pushing Sam backwards onto the lounge cushion.

She sat down on his lap and positioned his cock at her entrance before taking her other hand and pulling Sam's face towards her. She pressed her lips to his as she very slowly lowered her hips and took Sam inside her.

They both moaned into the kiss as Liz gradually began to increase the pace, moving her hips up and down faster and faster. "You're doing so good" Sam praised her as he tenderly ran his hands over her cheek.

Liz moaned out, receiving such praise had always aroused her and Sam's hot, excited voice that alone could bring Liz to orgasm only made the whole thing more arousing for her.

Overcome with pleasure, she bit Sam's lower lip and pulled on it as the next orgasm was already announcing itself in her belly. She had a feeling that Sam, whose hands were running up and down her entire back and leaving a tingling sensation on her skin, wouldn't be far from his climax either.

Her mind was blank as she broke away from Sam's lips and laid her head back as the second orgasm took over her body even more intensely than the first. She wrapped her arms around Sam's body, which was now tensing as well, before Sam too was overcome by the intensity of his climax.

Sighing in exhaustion, Liz collapsed onto Sam's chest, her face sticking to his sweaty chest, her rapid breathing warm against Sam's skin as he lovingly stroked her bare back. "You were simply amazing" he whispers to her before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her even tighter against him.

Hope you had a good start into the new weeeek, got already blessed with pics and clips from media day of the Bengals, cant wait to see all the footage!!!

WHO DEY 🧡