XXX

❗️TW: sex scene

When Sam agreed to do it, even though he didn't really know what was really coming, Liz suddenly seemed totally excited. She grabbed some of the foil that was used to line the floor under the canvas and spread out a large area in an open spot on the floor.

She then ordered Sam to take off his shirt and lay on his back on the foil while she grabbed a palette, brushes and some paints and laid everything on the floor next to Sam.

"If at any point you don't want to do it anymore, you just let me know, okay?" Liz stated before grabbing a couple of wipes and very carefully wiping Sam's upper body.

Sam inhaled excitedly from the tender touch as he nodded and clasped his hands under his head. Liz tossed the wipes away and retied her hair in a new braid before kneeling over Sam's lap.

Having Liz sit on him immediately made Sam let out a moan, which only made Liz grin. "Sorry, that's the best way for me to get on your torso. Alternatively I could sit on your face" she winked at him, causing Sam to bite his lower lip as he prayed he could last at least a little longer for Liz's sake before anything happened in his pants.

"Later maybe" he returned between clenched teeth, which only made Liz grin even more. She dipped her brush into the paint and slowly began to paint Sam's skin.

"You know, I've always wanted to paint on a person. I always kind of imagined it being pretty hot" she explained before licking her lips and biting her bottom lip in concentration.

Sam just nodded as he tried not to focus on the way Liz slid back and forth on his lap while she painted on his torso. He couldn't keep it together for long and pulled his hands forward from under his head to place them on Liz's thighs, which were bare thanks to the short legs of her coveralls.

His torso reared up the next time Liz moved and he pressed her down on his bulge, his dick pressing so hard against his pants that he couldn't think straight.

"I'm sorry. I know it's not easy" Liz apologized, but lust sparkled in her eyes too as she grinded lightly over Sam's bulge. "This is torture" Sam gasped as Liz returned to painting. "I'll be done soon, I promise" she declared.

Sam groaned out in exasperation this time. He couldn't take much more of this, he was sure of it. To distract himself, he decided to start stripping Liz of her clothes as well. Very carefully, he brushed the straps of the overalls off her shoulders before, with her help, he brushed her shirt off her body as she leaned straight over his torso.

Liz didn't allow herself to be distracted from the painting, not even when Sam subsequently began to pull down her bra straps and then unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. Satisfied with the sight of her bare breasts, Sam leaned back again and enjoyed the view.

After what felt like an eternity, Liz finally put the brush aside, a satisfied smile on her lips. The field of sunflowers she had painted on Sam's body looked just great.

She stood up, walked bare-chested to one of the tables and put the brushes and paints away before brushing her overalls off her hips and returning to Sam in just her panties and her cell phone in her hand.

Again, she sat Sam down and raised her cell phone in the air. "One quick photo, then we're done" she explained, snapping a few shots before setting the phone aside and leaning over Sam.

"You were a great canvas" she smiled at him before pressing a kiss to his lips. Sam immediately seized the moment and wrapped his arms around her body and turned them both, completely ignoring the fact that he was also coloring her body through the still damp paint on his torso.

Liz moaned as Sam ran his hands over her body, only to spread the paint even more as he caressed her neck. He broke away from her, grinning as he painted a heart into the mess of color on her boobs before pushing himself down and wrapping his arms around her thighs.

With ease, he ripped her panties off her body, wasting not a second to bury his lips in her center. Liz's upper body shot up as he lightly nibbled on her clit before burying his tongue inside her.

She clawed at his hair, ignoring the color it spread in his tips as she pressed him even harder against her pussy. Her head lay back, her eyes closed as Sam made every cell in her body glow.

She was close to her orgasm when he broke away from her, pulled his pants and boxers off his body and positioned himself at her entrance. Liz hadn't even gotten used to the absence of his mouth when he thrust into her at full length, filling her completely.

They both moaned excitedly before Liz pulled Sam down to her. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled his face to hers, where their lips immediately met again. Sam wrapped his one arm under Liz's torso, pressing her even tighter against his body while he braced himself on the floor with his other hand.

After a few moments, Sam turned onto his back, bringing them both back to the position Liz had painted on him, only this time there were no clothes between them. All the colors on her body had by now blended into a brown that covered Liz's entire torso as she leaned on Sam's chest and rode him.

Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as her breathing became more and more gasping and her movements faster and faster. As her orgasm washed over her, she clawed into Sam's chest with a moan, pressing down as deeply as she could.

For a brief moment, Liz stayed on top of Sam before she swung off of him and pushed herself between his legs. Sam was just moaning from the idea of what she was about to do when she already put her lips around his tip and slid his cock deep into her mouth.

Sam moaned out, sat up and grabbed Liz's ponytail, advancing her now on and off his cock at his pace. "fuck, your mouth feels good around my dick" he gasped and laid his head back as he closed his eyes and let Liz set the pace again.

Just before he climaxed, he took back control and pushed Liz down as deep as he could on his cock before pouring deep into her throat. He gave her a few seconds before pulling her mouth off his cock and pulling her entire body up to him.

Liz swallowed before wiping the remnants of spit and cum from the corners of her mouth and snuggling against Sam's still colored chest. They lay like that in silence for a few minutes before getting up and looking at the mess they had made.

The entire sheet was full of colors and could be thrown away. There was paint all over their bodies, even in their hair. When the two looked at each other, they couldn't help but laugh.

"I think we should go take a shower before we clean up, huh?" Liz asked, grabbing her clothes. Luckily, the studio had the same bathroom as her apartment, which meant they didn't have to go downstairs and risk getting caught by anyone.

Sam nodded. "Although I have to say, I actually quite like your blue tips" he grinned as he stroked through her hair.

WHO DEY🧡