Chapter 24

As soon as I reached there I spotted  liel sitting on the bench I took a breath full of relief " so you wait for me "

" I could wait for you forever. You just took a little longer than I thought  " He has a fake simple on his face " And sorry for rayn but you have to understand I don't wanna do anything that hurt him he may look like the strongest but inside he  is fraigle and I don't wanna risk anything "

I sat down and hold his hands his blue eyes are looking dull for first time " Let's forget about that. " My voice is low and soft " Why are you moving to new York out of nowhere " Thinking about him going away filled my chest with agony. He become my sunshine on the coldest day and now I don't know how to survive without him. I want him with me more than anything.

He slowly hugged me tighter into his chest " I am graduating from college this week and dad wants me to join our family businesses we own few hospitals in new York so he needed me to start working there and slowly took my responsibility " I could feel pain in his words

He hugged me so tighter it feels like if we losses a bit I am going to disapper " But you can work here. Your family also own hospital here "

" Mom is here and she take care of everything here she didn't need me. But in new York dad take care of everything but now he want me to start ing working " He broke our hug and cupped my face " I about to tell you in afternoon but I didn't get any chance. And then you make me late for 2 hrs "

" Are you keeping counts "
" I told you . I could wait for you forever " I simled

" So when you are supposed to leave "

" I am graduating on Friday and then" He bow his head down " I am going on Sunday "
"And today is Wednesday " It comes out more sadistic than I thought "you are supposed to tell me sooner " I am on the cease of break down but I am controlling myself. " And when we you are going to come back "

" I don't know snow. Mom told this yesterday and their is not any point of arguing " He looks away from me " I am just wanna ask about your consent if you wanna continue this or just " He pause into mid.

Panic and fear filled inside me only the thought of leaving without him make me cringe during this whole time   . This whole freaking year he become someone I ever nedded the one whom I can talk about everything the one who can clear all my doubts in chemistry even my morning starts with his good morning text our late night calls become routine . He makes me feel good about myself I even forget about some of my insecurities and now I am just like plants who need their roots to survive and during this whole time he becomes water for me and now he is asking me can I live without him . He is an God dam idoit "you are asking me to leave you when my days starts with you good morning text. You just become blood for me. Liel you are a doctor you know it wound alwys  heals. Even broken bones recovers in few months but without blood person can't live "

He is still not looking at me " Snow long distance  relationship were not easy are you sure you can keep it up "

" So you wanted to break up " Tears start spilling out from my eyes Is he offended by anything or he just  doesn't want me anymore or " Are you bored of me like you get bored with everyone " I am unable to think straight at this moment "you y.. " I sutter unable to bring out my words properly. He came closer to me and  used all my strength to push him away  but suddenly I am feeling week and helpless  he hugged me tightly and i could feel his warmth .
He pulled me closer and whispered " You are getting the wrong idea of it now it's not like I want to break up with you I just want to know about your feelings if you wanna continue because in future if you decided  to end things or you are getting it just hurt me more than anything. I don't wanna see you unhappy . So and I am living this decision upon you if you wannted to continue this or not "

I sttuter but manged to say my words " Why I wanna torn the most beautiful thing I ever experience "

He pulled apart and suddenly I am missing the feeling of warmth " Are you sure that you don't dislike your best friend brother anymore who always bring trouble for everyone the boy who stole you birthday candles on your 11 birthday "he laughed

"That you how could you I have to cut my cake without blowing candle" He wiped tears off my eyes
as he laughed slowly "sorry for that but i got those candles even now. if  you wanna them I could give them back so you could celebrate you 11 birthday again "

I pouted "save but now we miss the buss because I am not 11 anymore " And his eyes start becoming soft as he cup my face and gave me a small peck on my lips

" Fuck I think I love you " He started to rub my face with his palm " And don't ever  cry in front of me ever again tear didn't suit you .let's just spend more time together so you miss me more after I leave " He laughed
I rolled my eyes "anything else"

"Yes but don't get mad " He pulled me closer " I know  you are not ready and don't wanna do it after we complete our 2 year but we are almost there and I don't know when I am comming back. Sooo "
I can sense his original intension which is scaring me the most. All this time he never bring up so why suddenly he is bringing it out " Sooooo"

He close his eyes " Let's just do it "
I didn't reply I was just staring him and he finally looked into my eyes " Just once this time i don't wanna force you but i just wanna do it once only if you agreed to do it "

I am unable to understand what going on in his head but how can I say no to him. He always turned a blind eye to the things I don't wanna do   he always understand me "so why you wanna do it "

"Don't get me wrong but i wanna feel you completely because I don't know for how much time, days Or even months I am didn't even able too see you damm I gonna miss you soo much. and for that time i just wanna full fill my desire so plzzz understand me snow " I don't wanted to but I can sense the hint of sadness in his eyes

And I can't resist myself from saying " Okay let's do it tonight before I get time to think and change  my decision I know aunty is out of town so let's go to your house " I intently regret my decision not because I didn't trust this person but because of my own insecurities but i know one day i have to face this so why now.
I could see this new shine in his eyes he grab my hand to live and kissed  my fore head "let's goo snow "