Chapter 19

I was getting ready for my so-called chair leading for liel . I don't know why from out of the blue he remember that chat we have and to ask me to full fill it . I am putting my shock on when suddenly I view my reflection in mirror .I badly wanna a big mirror in my closed so I can dance in front of it but as I grew older I start hating it .

I don't like how my body turned out and every time I get into my closet this mirror reminds me of it . people told me my body is frail because I always wear Baggy clothes to hide my body sometime but in this outfit I can see how big my breast is grown this curve and my large waist . I grown insecurity when people openly started commenting about it that how hard I am hiting my puberty .I remember I used to starve myself to being like this but it doesn't work instead it was making me fragile. I put a big robe to hide my insecurity under it .

I come outside and found leil is waiting for me in his car . I got inside and placed a small kiss in his cheek than i noticed he was wearing his football jersey and shorts with long socks and shoes .

I made a confused face " why you are wearing this "

He turned towards me " Aren't I am the one you were chairleading for today but " he pinch in my nose " it's really hilarious to see you chairleading in robe with pom pom " he let a small laugh .

By only these small actions I could feel butterflies in my stomach I don't know why he has this effect on me " I think you need some piece of mind you brainless creature " i said untied knot of my rope and showing him what I was wearing underneath " so how my people are gonna be there "

he start driving " you are gonna know by your own and for this comment you are gonna pay for it "

I am a little confused now I start driving and after a few minutes we were at the stadium where he parks the car and told me wait inside car he talked for few minutes with the guard standing there and show him something and then come to me and hold my pom pom and when we got inside the stadium I was surprised becoz it's empty " what where are other members " I asked in a confused expression

" I didn't booked the whole stadium to show other people how pretty my girl friend is while chair leading for me " he come closer grip my wasit and pulled my closer .

I am a little surprised and relieved that no one is gonna see me I pushed him " then let's start so that we can finish it early " I untied knot of my rope and take off it and placed it into nearby chair and held my pom pom " are you ready "

He smirked at me and and start kicking ball it was little awkward to dance all my by self for no one but its also kinda relif as I started my moves liel suddenly paused and lay in grass with his left hand under his head for support and start staring at me his blue eyes were piercing through my body and heat cruel inside my body I could sense lust In his eyes and suddenly he standup and pushed me into ground and start kissing me violently it's and like our soft kisses he was on top of me kissing me begging me for entrance and eventually I opened my mouth his tongue explore my mouth i could taste anonymous taste i always get while kissing him he bit my lips
And said " i can't control it anymore snow "

and i let a small moan it's embarassing but I don't care. his hand started to move around my body cupping my boobs one around my head my eyes are closed so I can't see what his expression are my both hands are in his black holding his t shirt tightly . I was getting a good feeling until he separated my legs and placed his between them and started rubbing his member towards me i could feel how hard he was and panicked was rasing inside my body but I am really embarassed to take any action he start kissing behind my ear and this was giving a strange feeling and my moans grew he is sucking at my neck while his hands was working around my body he placed his hand in my wasit and and i could sense they are going inside my skirt I finally gathered a courage " leil please stop I am not ready for it "