Chapter 21

Pov Aelia-
Liel and i are sitting in the middle of a cough surrounded by his whole family and they are giving us constant dealth stares . It's was really very embarassing for me.

I am just playing with my both finger and stare into them and this whole crazy family was ooglling us and suddenly liel mom said " tell me how he torture you so you argreed in something like this "

Liel sigh " movement of truth but she ask me out first" liar

Uncle replied him " that' s why we were asking her. What did you do to her so she agreed on doing this she deserves better than you and better you didn't do something horrible to her or I am gonna hit your  ass so badly "

Liel groaned"   I am your real son perhaps I really love her " this is the first time liel confesses that he loves me I don't have any idea if it's true or not but one corner of my heart is enlightenment now.
" how about we all ask Aelia.that what's going  on between them "Dasiy said angrily" aelia you never tell me about something like that I am your best friend how could you hide something like that from me "

I sigh and lift my eyes so I could see all of them I could see how disappointed all of them look except Ryan he has a smirk on his face and a expression of upset on his face so gathered all my courage " he never did something bad or horrible to me instead he treated me very well and I am all most 18 I also wanna experience how dating someone feels like and I didn't ask him out we were just trying things out that it "

Now aunty look shock " so you are doing this with you willing he didn't force you into this you can tell you don ' t be afraid of him and " liel cut her sentence into middle " mom I fucking love her I never been with someone more than a month but I am dating her from 6 month how could you things I am doing wrong with her "

Rayn laugh " wait bro you are dating her for 6 month and you didn't even bother to tell me about this how could you do that to me that why so are missing all parties and never hook up with someone for a whole you are going to be dead "

dasiy followed her " you too. For god damm 6 month you have hiding but you never liked him and he is like your worst emime "

Everyone is shocked instead uncle who is windlessly hearing all things " so aelia you were like my own daughter to me so tell me the truth how you fell "

At this point I wanna say truth " when I start going out with him I never thought this is going to last long because we both are not serious towards each other but after dating him I released how much better person he is from inside how serious he is towards me I love how be prioritised my decisions  .I didn't have much to say but " I make eye contact with uncle and at this moment I felt confident "I like this liel very much I like his simile his personality his gorgeous blue eyes how he comfort me the way he makes me feel I like him with everything in him and nothing can change the fact now he is not sleeping with different girls everweek just becoz he wanna be with me " now I could see simile on uncle face
He is about to say something when suddenly liel grabbed my face and cupped my face with his both hand " I love you snow. From the movement I meet you those eyes I love you from bottom of my heart and endlessly. Do you want to be my forever "

I was so caught in that moment when rayn said " yes of course yes " and suddenly everyone burst into laughter and I could feel my cheek grow red

Pov liel
I never thought this girl thought about me this way I know see she the one for me every moment when our lips crashes the way she makes me feel I never feel this with anyone now she is looking so pretty in both eyes her the pink tint across her cheeks her shinny eyes the ways she is smiling look at rayn at this moments my mind couldn't think about anything so I just my lips into her her lips were cold and sweet I wanna makes this more deep until my family decided to disturbed us I don't know how they did but they all shouted together  " you can't do this in front of us "

Father stand up and walk towards me looking dead serious " promise me that you are going to take care of her in ever possible way and never going to break her heart "

I sigh " dad I promised you can trust me with that "

He turned towards aelia" and you little smart women you have to tell me if he try to break that promise you are like my own daughter   " he grab aelia face and kiss her on forehead with a sweet simile

I know he is happy everyone is just I have to gave some explanation to rayn now who is happy but dead upset.

********

It's been 10 months since liel and I start dating and after making things official its feels more Good  . I just have to explain things to dasiy and social but they are happy for me everything is going perfect from my perspective at least. Except rayn never seemed comfortable with me he always have something offensive to say but I never mind.
Today is Liel's 21st  birthday he is going to turn 22 today and I am getting ready for a birthday party I have never met his friends so I am a little hesitant but I know everything is going to be as long as sofia and daisy didn't leave my side.

I am wearing a white dress because liel loved it when I wore white. As I ogle myself in the mirror I could see my hair touching my hips so are tied with white bow my dress my touching my knee and this puff clever wear looking nice I always like to wear natural makeup and light pink tint I packed my all my things and look last time into mirror and leave for party today liel is busy so our driver is dropping me there.

After a few minutes I reached there and could hear loud music I texted daisy and she and social wear standing on the gate waiting for me .I met them and got inside

I met them and got inside

Liel birthday gift ❤️