Chapter 2🔥

POV LIEl

After my little annoying devil sister left for school my mom also left for hospital and now only rayn and I left filling ourselves from breakfast and suddenly rayn start conversation by saying " I wonder what sound this innocent looking little girl make when someone fucks her" it's the last thing I expected from rayn to say
I chew my eggs and replied " dud she is a virgin" I remembered one day daisy is searching a blind date for her and when I ask her about blind date she told me that aelia never experiences relationship and mention a proper distance from boys and she virgin so they are sitting her up with someone .

He burst into laughter " it's magnificent. By the ways how you know about that "

I gave him a stare " she is with Daisy when they were like 7 years old she always pays a visit to us and they both are always together so I know everything about her "

Ryan expression changed with sweet smirk " god I think I wanna fuck her and know what sound her pretty mouth make " hearing it made my blood boil. I don't know why I am always attracted to her like she has a spell on me I love when she stare gives my stare with here pretty round brown eyes and her pretty long brown hair which covers her whole back and ends at her waist she always wears a bow in her hair and I desperately wanna run my hands in her hairs I wanna know how her mouth her taste like what her touch feel like but she was too innocent for me . she wear skirts. Which touch are knees and long pair of shocks which covers her whole flash unlike my own sister who can make 2 skirts out of her 1 skirts. She was so pure innocent pretty and smart like sugar and snow. She always wears loose clothes so I always wonder what her curves look like.

Ryan was staring at me so I simply said " don't try to haunt my prey"

and god he choked his own foods. He gave me an anonymous look " I always know you like her. I can tell this by this way you always stare at her like you wanna ripe her clothes off her"

I sigh " So you always pay attention to me and watch who I am staring by what ways I am staring "
He laughs " come one we are together from kindergarten I know you better than any other know you. So when are you going to approach her or is it going like this forever "

" you know me . I can't stay with one woman forever it's not my type. I just wanna fuck her once taste her once so .I can break the spell she has on me " I leave my seat by saying this.
I know it's pretty hard to get girls like her but I don't like easy things but one thing I am sure about is that one I taste her should I stay away from her.

***********

After that we both get ready to ride our lazy ass to college. College was pretty boring as usual after reaching college rayn gets busy with abby and god I don't understand if she is toying with him or if he is toying with her . This girl flirted with every boy on her ways I left them both and headed to the playground I have some practice for upcoming matches after some intense practice I headed to lockers where I catch with rayn and abby clinging of over her and giving me some lustful stares they are with broke ,Joe and Maggie. I greeted them all and we all headed. To cantin' for little coffee catch up.
Ryan freed himself from abby and give broke some stares " tomorrow is our dudes birthday "

" but I am throwing a party today and you all are invited " broke replied

" and you are telling you now "abby sigh
" I also decided on the last movement. In the morning my parents let me know that we are having some family gatherings on my birthday so I decided to have a party today " broke admitted

" okay we all come by 7:30"Joe says giving a stare to us

************

After that little catch up we all our class me Maggie and joe are medical students so we have our almost all class at the same time and we take them together. But rayn was studying business so he has different classes .
After some boring lectures finally all my classes ends

****
I am enjoying the party so well and at least have 50 shots .Rayn was smoking weed next to me when I noticed some curvy blonde girl giving too much attention to me and after some minutes she comes to sit next to me and  she have curvy body covered by most tight body hugging dress .she ask me to drink with her after some shots of drink she started running her hands into my tights and soon we started making out I know the room were locked and we can't do it here or in kitchen becoz already plenty were occupying this space so I ask her to come to my place and she didn't deny it. I regret not driving the car here today. so give her a ride to my house because my dad was out of town mom has night shift of 12 pm to 12am and who cares about my sister after reaching to the front door we start making out I run my hands all over her and she got pretty big curves I think with the help of surgery she rapes here legs around my wrist and I carry her to our guest room. Because I never took any girl to my own bedroom. It is just out of my ideals or maybe I don't wanna make my bed smell like someone. after I throw her on bed. I start by taking off my skirt and soon our clothes are on the floor and we both can see our naked bodies and god she got lots of experience . After some rounds I found myself full of pleasure I decided to take some sleep.

And this is my life playing, partying and fucking different chicks .

I hope you are liking this story 💙