Part 24

Here we GO !!!!!

And days went very peaceful with little cries and tantrums of Kookie as he needs to take shots to recover from the bullet affects..  

Yes he had terrified nightmares but he had 6 overprotective hyungs who would calm him down from the heavy breathes.....   Still he has nightmare not bad as previous.

Today JK is going back to school after healing for week and he is nervous and afraid that they will his bully where he couldn't have his hyungs who would help him out... But he wasn't aware that there is something waiting for him ...

Hyungs are making him to eat his breakfast, somewhere they know that their baby is scared and they badly want to assure him to not worry and take a help or stand for himself...

Jin : Kookie  can we go baby?....

Kookie : Yes hyung.... I am excited to meet my friends..

They left the house and today Jin planned to drop him and they reached school..  JK left the care before peeking Jin's cheek saying come soon in the afternoon to pick me... Jin chuckled and said so eager to return back but nodded as well..

Jk's friends welcomed him with long tight hugs....  And bombarded him with lots of question of how are you ? Why you didn't came ? What happen ?... Jk simple said i am ok and took leave just i was tired .. said with savage just like yoongi hyung...  They just laughed at silly JK ....

All went to their class as its going to start ....  Jk when he entered he searched the particular person and he didn't find him... 

He struggled of thinking he will be coming late it doesn't matters... 

Just JK enjoyed with his friends and day went off ... Before leaving he asked about his bully to his friends and they said 3 days back he left the school that he got transferred as his dad got job there.....

This was shocking to him and he was happy that he will free from his bullying....

JK went to his car where his every hyung is waiting as they want to surprise him by picking him up and he was extremely happy this made them to smile more knowing their baby is going to have very peaceful sleep .........  They smirked internally and thanked Jimin through eyes...

So they got to know about his bully thing through his nightmares and they made the kid understand and sent that kid to another place as he is kid not any criminal and they don't need him to lose his future..

Thats it everything is going good and they are enjoying....

Bye bye............ I am not goanna irritate you guys further..... My first work ended in a way which i didn't expected......   I never expected to be this bad ending and story writing.....

Bye guys.............