Part 20

You guys know i am so happy that someone whom i follow the most started to read my story..... Aren't i should be happy ... I am on the ninth cloud... Ehhh Over exaggerated...

Back to story guys....

 Unfortunately it caused gun shot as the IN1 slipped down with JK holding in his arms and ear piercing shout could be heard from JK.

The bullet just passed near his left thigh which caused unbearable pain for JK as he was held in left side by intruder. After hearing his shouts now hyungs can't bear anything they just tackled everyone with minimal amount of guards. The guards took over the intruders within no time and Hyungs advised them to take the IN1 to basement as of now they need to give their priority to their babies.  The guards just nodded their head and did as their boss told.

You all may think where is Jimin as i already informed he has heavy medicine which makes him to work on sub-consciousness. 

Just then they hear tae's whimpering sound and trying to get near JK who isn't moving from his place where the IN1 left him.

Others just saw how tae is whimpering in pain on one side and other side JK lost his consciousness due to loss of blood and unbearable pain.  Jin and Suga ran towards JK and tried to wake him up but he didn't even stirred or whimper which made them to worry alot. RM and Hobi went towards Tae and helped him to walk up to Maknae room .  Suga just hold his baby like if he leave he will leave them forever he was bit terrified by seeing the amount of blood loss. But he need to act as strong because he is the only one who needs to treat both of them. 

They took both of them to Maknae room and Suga advised Hobi and Namjoon to clean the blood with the things he just brought from his medical kit of Tae until then he could clean the blood of JK and try to stop it .  Tae refused saying Hyung please look at my baby .. he isn't waking up...  with cracked voice he never seen this much amount of blood after his parents death it terrified him thinking his baby will leave him just like his parents. Suga assured him Bear hyung is here he will make his kookie all fine ok... No need to worry about that .. If you cry then your head goanna pain.  

As Suga advised Namjoon and Hobi started to clean the blood where Tae just hissed in pain and itchy sensation. On the other hand Jin just starring at his baby who was giggling and fighting with him few hours back and now lying in bed just like lifeless. Suga saw that and never said anything and started to do his work and advised jin to hold on the cotton stab as he need to bring needle to stitch up the wound as its bit deep and Jin just nodded. Suga pressed his free hand on Jin's shoulder and said he will be energetic in the morning you see. with little chuckle..Jin just left soft chuckle...  

Suga came back with required kits ,few mins back they planned to take Jk to medical room but they can't leave Chimmy alone so Suga said he will treat him here.  Once he entered he asked whether Namjoon and Hobi cleaned his blood as he need to look at the wound whether its deep or just needed open care. 

Suga checked Tae and got to know its not so deep but need banded not any stitches. I will clean the wound with antiseptic to reduce infection bear if will be bit painful bear it for few mins baby for hyung okay? ... Tae just nodded. he isn't worrying about him his eyes never left the sight of JK looking all pale.  Suga started to treat him where tae just hissed never cried and after 20 mins he done with Tae and said he will inject him after stitching JK ..... As its mandatory for both of them to take TT injection.

Suga went near JK and started to clean his wound and advised jin to hold him as he will inject numbing liquid near the wound so it won't hurt more to JK and it will help him in stitching without any cries of JK. But the liquid at the first instance it goanna give itching sensation which could disturb the sleep of JK . As expected once the solution touch wound JK started to get his consciousness back and started to cry and wiggle but Jin just hummed him and tried to make him sleep which took nearly 10 mins as it isn't easy to bear pain for 8 years old kid. 

Suga started his work after 10 mins and it went well. Now the worst part injection JK need 2 injection as well Tae. It will be worst for Tae too but now it seems easy to handle him as he is fully covered with Kookie's health. 

Suga said Tae can you please turn i need to give injection.  He did as his hyung said but he is afraid to take injection but he thought delaying the process would make JK suffer a lot......  

When Suga rubbed the cold pad Tae shivered and stiffed his bottom where suga said relax bear i will be super gentle and he just nodded by suppressing his sob which started without his permission. Suga just injected TT one and small shout was heard from Tae and namjoon just patted his head and said nothing bear few seconds everything will be over.. Same with another one but it was bit heavy dose which caused him to shout more and JK just woke up with this shout.. Hobi and Namjoon started to hum and patting continously to make him sleep as Painkiller will starts its work sooner.. Tae just mumbled sorry as he got to know that JK has awake due to his cry.....  After few mins Tae slept in Suga's lap as he took him after throwing the needles which he used for injecting .. Made Tae to sleep beside jimin ... And there Jin's is humming sweet things to distract JK from the upcoming pains...

Jin asked Suga can we skip his injection part for now ... Suga just said No they had this conversation through eyes...   Jin continued patting Kookie's back saying baby sleep see hyungs are here .....aren't you wanna sleep beside chimmy and Taetae.    He just snuggled more in Jin's neck and moving his head as no....

Suga said hyung hold him tight and he just lowered his bottom and JK got to know what is coming next and he started to wiggle and shouted NOOOOOOOOOOO

To be continued.......................................

To be honest i am bit disappointed the views and votes are getting lower for every chapter..... Is it the story is not good then please shout out i won't say anything or blast out by being rude....  Just i will stop writing..... 

I am happy that the most i admire is reading the story but i too need some attention to my stories as well.... Hope you guys will vote more....   Please stop being silent readers... PLEASE.......

Will meet you guys in next chapter until them bye from Nodes_Dream......    By the way thank you for those who support me...................... Its small to say thank you but if any better word is there in this world then i will give that to you guys......

@Blush_Bad ....my cutie pie thank you for every comforting words and bargging about my story everywhere whereever you get chance.......