Part 16

I got less Vote in chapter 15 Is it really bad... Comment me I will change or end this one .....

Back to story :  

Jin just shouted out loud and just left without saying after that ... Everyone in the room was astonished as others doesn't know except Jimin so the reaction was well aware of Jimin.....

None said anything for nice 2-3 minutes left Jin to catch the breathe............... 

Jin then continued " I knew you would be shock after hearing what i confessed ..... But trust me i did everything to protect you guys..... But ended up causing you guys problem i made you in hospital there my baby suffered with his past and Tae got afraid ......... Jimin just hold his hand and gave a soft cares and just said  " nothing is your mistake hyung we know you won't do any wrong to us..... "  )   Jimin-ah you know i tried to keep you all safe from him now he found us and came so close to us ..........  I  was keeping him away from 3 years but...............  ( FLASBACK  will be in Jin's Pov ) ....

We were friends from Middle school we use to roam all around do silly things which a teenagers do ( Chuckle ) we bunk classes sometime skip our special classes....   Still we were good at studies.... We completed our graduation and he stood with me when we needed the most when our parents left us.........  Then we started our work and it was going good with have shorts conversation....  Everything went good until he got to know about Jungkook ah.... First he was ok as he just saying things about Kookie i took it as funny.....   When grandparents left us due to our rivals the lost their life but  Chaneyeol thought its all happened due to JK .....   He said if we don't  leave him , he will bring bad luck to us already with his parents and our parents then with Grandparents....  ( Yes JK isn't their own blood brother , he was adopted by their parents and this was known by everyone....   ITs not like JK's parents left him they were killed by their  rivals  who are friend of  others parents... When they got to now about their death they searched for JK whom his mother hide him in underground of their secret mansion..... When he was just 1 year old......  Thats ow he became their family and precious one )  He started to manipulate me  to get rid of him and once he tried to poison JK ( Others gasped  as they are new to this ) but i got to know his intention on being so good with  JK who is just 4 years old to understand his bad intention. On that day we had very bad conversation where i ended up him in jail but he got out  within 1 years with his underground power.   When he came out of jail, he first encountered with me to remind me that he will make Kookie's life hell just because of him i ended up wasting 1 year and he will make me alone so that i would regret my decision on saving Kookie......   He said see just because of him our friendship ending and your going to e alone..... But how could i say him that Kookie is my everything is him.... I won't let anything happen to anyone Even if i need to kill myself....  

After saying the last thing... Others just shout at him " Hyung "  Suga was the first one to come and hug him saying " Don't ever try to say the same once again it hurts badly..... your our strength  hyung never ever try to do so.... We all are in in this battle... Will end this for good..... "  

Suga came back after leaving both the maknae to rest as he need to be with Jimin as he gonna bear a lot of pain and he want to make sure his hyungs are around him to give strength..... Once he left them in their room he came back to hospital....

Everyone started to give lecture care love strength to most wanted person who is in need... Till morning JK took the role of caring now its their time to make their hyung to feel cared and strength with only love and LOVE...( ISN'T LOVE PLACE MAJOR ROLE IN EVERYONE'S LIFE AS STRENGTH/ GREAT STRENGTH) ....

Within few minutes after the brotherly hug and kisses : 

Doctor knocked on the door and said  " Can i disturb your precious time as my patient need treatment to get back to home "...  he said casually with smile  and suga replied  " Obviously , please start the treatment we want our mochi back to home " with smile ... Doctor smiled and went near Jimin " Aren't you excited to visit your home after few days "  .. Jimin requested " Can it be today .. i am already missing my fluffy bed " With pout.....  Everyone chuckled as how he became baby when his dongsaengs aren't near him ....  

Doctor said  " Can you make him lay on stomach as already said where its going to be " ... Jimin was confused and Jin " Hyung.." before he could complete Jin said " Hyungs are here baby will get this together hmmm.. Just hold on hyung.. will try to make you feel less suffering....  " .... Doctor said  " Hey hey don't panic I will be super gentle... I don't my patient to be sitting in same bed for long days.... "  He was calmly handling as he don't want to make anyone panic... As he said he was super gentle even when he rubbed alcohol pad in his mid of spine... This caught Jimin attention and was about ask his hyungs is it going to be there then he don't want.. But before he could make a sentence the needle pierced is soft skin and he could feel the needle touch in his spine.. He screamed his lungs out which was looking more painful for his hyungs ....

They thought looking at this makes them tear up then who bad it will be hurting him and they could analysis it with his scream.. After good time of 2 minutes the liquid as completed and it was taken back and the doctor kept ice pack in the injected place and said " just give slight rub for 20-25 seconds then give few second relief time then keep doing it for 10 minutes the place feel numb from chillness and he will fall asleep..."  Jin was saying sweet things to them to calm the hard crying baby... Doctor left after patting Jimin's head . 

These continued for next 2 days and JK wasn't aware of this and he use to come to hospital after attending his school....  Except Jin everyone use to go to their works and return at evening. Jin was always with Jimin to take care of him ....

Meanwhile  other side of the world : 

?? :  Its good to see our enemies get into war.....  Guys kill your opponent I will handle the rest and become the powerful Mafia of the ASIA... Damn i missing that crown from past 30 years.... I want it.... Will you make it to me my SON.....

?? : Anything for you Dad ... I am under you and i am here to obey you....

To be continued.....

I know its getting bore .... i am taking long isn't it... I wanna make it simple and end it .. But my sister who is helping me in writing she want it to be complicated.... I am sorry for making it bored...

If its boring comment me I will end the story within 2 Parts..... 

Bye see you soon.....