I need you...please...

Entity303 sits in the doorway that leads to Herobrine's room, waiting. Hoping he comes back unlike the player girl. A few bottles surround 303 as he sits there, alone. Tears still fall down his face as he hiccups. He leans his head up against the doorframe and closes his eyes. He wasn't getting anywhere with this. Especially after a few days of sitting there with nothing changing.

   "I need you...*hiccup*...please..." 303 weakly spoke and cries himself to sleep.

--------

   Years have passed throughout the world. The entities in the hub still felt grief over Herobrine as a statue was made of honor. The Herobrine statue holds his sword. The real sword being contained in a glass case. Alexbrine stares at it everyday with NULL. One of the worst feelings they could ever experience for a long period of time. For everyone actually.

   "Should we check on 303 today? I feel like we're not there enough of the time." NULL suggests.

   "You can do that if you want. I'm going to stay here."

   "Okay then." NULL teleports to the front of Entity303's hub door. He gently knocks and waits for the approval. "It's just NULL if you're wondering." No response was made. He gives him a few minutes before speaking again. "I'll give you another day if you like." Before he teleported back, he steps on a paper. He grabs it off his foot and reads, 

   "NULL, I don't want to be friends anymore. I'm going to lose you anyways so don't take offence. Also, please stop trying to talk to me. I don't want to see anyone.

- Entity303"

   "Entity303, can you tell me what this note is about? I just need more information." No response again. NULL looks at the note again and teleports away.

   "Anything?"

   "Just this note saying he doesn't want to be my friend anymore."

   "Wait, what?! Give me that!" Alexbrine snatches the note and reads it. "What in the world?"

   "Don't be mad at him. He's going through a lot like us." Alexbrine sighs at the thought, re-collecting herself. 

   "Fine." She gives the note back.

--------

   Entity303 lays in his bed, crying silently and drinking again. The effects weren't hitting him anymore, but he didn't care. After years of him not being around, it still hurt the same way as it did the first day when he was gone. What was he supposed to do now? What can he even do? Everything meant nothing to him now. He tried to do the things he used to do with Herobrine, only for it to hurt him more. Sure, he finally mastered cooking, but who was he supposed to serve now?

   Sometimes he would drink in the main hub, still crying and just hoping for the liquid to kill him. Because the effects aren't working anymore, he would take way more drinks then what he can handle, slowly killing himself. His friends try to encourage him not to do such a thing, but why would he listen? 

   "Hey, buddy. Time to go. Come on." NULL grabs 303's arm and walks him out of the main hub and into his room. He lets 303 sit on his bed and lay down. "Don't leave until you got your rest, alright?" NULL stares at the broken entity. He hiccups with tears still falling off his face. NULL begins to sit next to him. "How long is this going to keep up for? You can't be like this forever. I know it's hard that he isn't here. We all feel that. But, you can't always sleep, drink, and do nothing." 303 doesn't respond. His slowly relaxes from crying. "I'm not trying to be harsh on you. I want you to realize that you need to try to stand up and...well...do something."

   "I've done the th-things I wanted. But, I...it's sucks now." 303 finally responds.

   "It may not feel worth it, but I promise it is. There's a lot more to life than...no offence...more to life than one person. That's easy to say, but it may be true. At least to me it is." NULL turns to 303 who's eyes are closed, trying to sleep. "I'm letting you grieve, but please remember that. Alright?" 303 nods weakly and hiccups. "I'll check on you later." NULL says and teleports away. Entity303 grabs one of his extra pillows and hugs it, thinking of Herobrine. That's all he wanted. He could only miss him. Miss him forever until he was dead too. Tears start falling off his face again, crying himself to sleep again.

--------

   More months pass. Entity303 looks down at the handmade town in front on him. Players scattered across the land, not noticing the danger that's about to him them. He draws out his scythe from his inventory and gets ready to strike. The loneliness was the only thing he needed to be okay. If couldn't have anyone stay in his life, then why be with someone in the first place?

THE END

Why Are You Still Around? [Herobrine x Entity303]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें