But I do want to give this a try~

They both start breathing heavy as they try to take advantage of each other's bodies. Entity303's arms travel towards Herobrine's sides as he tries to hold him close with their kiss. Maybe Herobrine needed someone like this the whole time. But why did Herobrine want it to get suddenly violent? Maybe it was desperation?

   They both pull apart and before 303 could begin to reach for his desire, Herobrine grabs 303's hand and pulls it down, starting to gain control. He then reaches down 303's member and strokes it slowly. He moans at the sudden touch and lets Hero do so. His breathing becomes heavier with low moans being made. His strokes become faster and Entity303 starts feeling hard from the experience. The pleasure becomes a little too much and grabs on to Herobrine's shirt, trying to keep himself together.

   Herobrine eventually stops before 303 can become on edge and pulls off his pants. Entity wasn't used to the sudden lack of control over his body. Herobrine gets saliva on his finger and stretches out 303's hole, making 303 whine.

   "Oh god..." he mutters before getting stretched more. The pain subsided and 303 was getting himself relaxed before Herobrine could do anything else. Once finished, Hero unzips his jeans and positions his member right at 303's hole, slowly pushing it inside. "AH! Fu..." he takes a sharp breath and whines. "That's- go slow geez!" Herobrine takes in the suggestion and follows, giving time for 303 to breath through the pain and pleasure. The thrusts are slow with a decent rhythm only for Herobrine's patience to be wearing thin. He can't take the idea of being Entity303's toy anymore. 

   His trusts become more aggressive and faster, making 303 breath heavy with pain again. He arches back as he couldn't contain himself anymore, neither could Herobrine. The sound of moans and heavy breathing completely filled the room. Entity303 pulls Herobrine forward and kisses him. They make lewd noises in each other's mouths do to their bodies excitements. The room feels hot like the nether between the two. They both pull apart from each other's mouths with Herobrine still thrusting.

   "Please...hurry..." 303 whines through his breathing, hinting he was on edge. He couldn't help but arch his back even more to where it hurt. Eventually, 303 hits his climax with a loud moan. Herobrine separates himself from Entity's body and lets the cum out. His body was relaxed again, but he notices that Hero was still tense. "Do you need help, Briney~?" 303 speaks. He nods in response as he lets the glitch do whatever to him.

   Entity303 inserts the member into his mouth, wanting to gain back control of the situation. Herobrine makes a sudden moan from surprise as he grips the edge of his bed. Herobrine was still not used to this kind of feeling, making him more vulnerable than 303. Hero hits his climax as Entity removes it from his mouth. He strokes the last bit of pleasure Herobrine needed in order to do so.

   They both stare at each other, catching their breaths and seeing the mess they made.

   "I...I didn't know you could get like that. I'm sorry I underestimated you-"

   "I'm not finished with you." Herobrine interrupts 303 with a low tone. The glitch became stunned and red from Herobrine's words.

   "Huh?" Entity303 watches Herobrine get up and fix himself for a few seconds. Herobrine then, reaches under his bed for his secret chest. Why is that even there? He smirks as he finds what he was looking for and closes the chest, pulling out a leash. "Wait, I thought you weren't into the sexual stuff. What is that then?" 303 confronts Herobrine.

   "Oh, well. It was more for something else. But I do want to give this a try~" Herobrine smirks viciously at Entity303. He begins to feel overwhelmed, unsure what is going to happen next as the leash is put on him. The tight grip almost made him think he was choking. Maybe a little too tight for comfort. Herobrine holds on to the end of the leash, thinking about what he could do with this new toy. 303's discomfort levels grew higher as he wasn't into any kind of kink at the moment. When did Herobrine even get into this kink? "Is something wrong?" his voice is higher. "Do you not like being Herobrine's little servant?" Little servant? He really hit a new low. 303 doesn't say a word. Herobrine yanks the leash, tugging the collar around 303's neck.

   "ACK- Not cool!" Entity303 yells.

   "You didn't answer me. Do you not like being Herobrine's little servant?" He repeats his words.

   "Fine, I do like it..." 303 plays along with no way of getting out of it. He never seen any kink interest him, even BDSM. Herobrine tugs on the leash again, but with a little more care as he still chokes. His anger rises. "Stop it man! That's not cool!" Suddenly, his leash is pulled harshly towards Herobrine, making him stare into the soulless eyes.

   "You don't get to make the decisions here. I don't want to hear that tone from you ever again, got it?" Entity eyes widen from the dominance that Herobrine gained. This was really not how it was supposed to go. He still nods despite his own interests. "Remember, you're my servant. Okay?" 303 nods again. Herobrine loosens his grip, letting Entity303 pull away a little and breathe. 

   "I'm still not going to be considered your little femboy or whatever. Just keep that in mind."

   "Fine by me. Not interested in that sort of thing anyways...whatever you said." Herobrine stutters at his last thought. 303 rolls his eyes, unamused. Herobrine pulls the leash again and kisses Entity303. That leash was something Herobrine wanted and needed all along, specifically for communication.

   The day between the two travel fast as most of their hours were spent together. 303 wished he could've enjoyed those hours more, but it was mostly spent with him being tortured by Herobrine's new toy. Their nights were supposed to be wild and fun, not painful and long. They get themselves cleaned up for the rest of the day, not remembering what they were doing before. But, it didn't seem to matter. The only thing Entity303 could think about was how weak he felt in the moment. Not being able to tell Herobrine "no" from his new ideas may have ruined the night for him. He needed a drink.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the ending is very abrupt but I'm noticing that maybe I should be careful with what I put out there. Specifically the sexual themes. Not to mention when I believe kids are reading this when they shouldn't. They can skip the chapters and not much will change. If you are underage, please don't read these. It may sound fun or cool or whatever to do so, but it's not good for your young minds. Please just stop while you can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------