Things will be okay.

More weeks pass with the two trying to help each other. Herobrine has stopped trying to hurt himself, especially when Entity303 has restricted him from certain things. Things such as knifes, furnaces, and his own sword. He didn't forget the leash in his secret chest. Meanwhile, Herobrine makes sure Entity303 doesn't go out to drink away the night. Sometimes they would go together and hang out with the others. Progress was being made between the two. Even their friendship was becoming closer.

   They decided today to go grief some players. Specifically, players who griefed others. They target and get enjoyment as they see the players being punished and erased from the world.

   "This is too fun. I can't believe I haven't done this sooner." Herobrine says.

   "Yeah, I told you it can be. It's just been so long."

   "True. Oh, why don't we do that house for fun?"

   "Sure, why not." They both run over to a two story house that was mostly made of cobblestone with deepslate trimming. "Oh, there's the player. I'm gonna trap him."

   "Alright." Entity303 sneaks his way over to the player as Herobrine begins spreading TNT around the place. 303 creates a 2 x 2 hole underneath the player and falls in with a scream. Herobrine lights up the TNT and they both hide. Explosions were made and can be heard from a distance. The smoke clears with the two feeling successful. They get out of their hiding place and look into the 2 x 2 hole. The player was gone.

   "I didn't kill him, I swear."

   "Maybe the explosion got hi-" Herobrine gets stabbed with a netherite sword through his chest and swung behind the player. Entity303 gets his scythe out and attacks the player. The attack missed and the player swung, landing a blow on 303's side. He touches the ground and still stands. He then glances at Herobrine who was still trying to recover from the sudden attack. He looks back and notices something off about the player. It wasn't even a player. There was no nametag above their head. It was just Steve, fully geared and ready for this fight.

   Steve throws a few ender pearls around Entity303, teleporting him a few different places to slice his skin open. The last pearl lands and 303 blocks the attack with his scythe. Before Steve could make his next move, he gets kicked in the face by Herobrine, pushing him back a distance.

   "You alright?" Herobrine breathes heavy and 303 nods. They both stare at Steve.

   "Wow, I thought you two were a lot stronger than this. What exactly happened?" Steve spoke viciously. "No matter, you two shouldn't even be in this world to begin with." Before the two could reply, Steve uses his rod to hook Herobrine and reel him in. The force makes Herobrine move as he cuts the line with his sword. Being distracted, 303 slices through Steve's netherite armor. Barely any damage and knockback was taken. He turns and places obsidian on the ground. Above it, he placed an end crystal and triggers a giant explosion. Entity303 takes a lot of damage from the impact and collapse to the ground. How did that even work? How much does Steve know that they didn't?

   Herobrine had enough of this fight and begins spamming lightning on Steve. Why does it feel like he can't do so many? He then notices that Steve wasn't dying. Steve's totem of undyings were getting him through it. He eventually pearls right behind Herobrine and strikes his side. Herobrine suppresses the pain, unsure why he couldn't handle as much as he used to. He takes another blow on his other side, knocking him down to the ground. He left low on health. A sudden potion splashed on him, making Herobrine poisoned. 

   Steve gets his sword ready to stab him through the heart. Everything began to feel slow as everything he went through was flashing through his head. Steve swings, but gets hit by a fireball on the right side. Entity303 was limping from the impact.

   "We need to leave, now!" He exclaimed as he reaches over to take his Herobrine hand. The hand doesn't reach contact and instead gets shoved aside. 303 turns to his left to see Steve pushing him away. He hits the ground and before he could react, the netherite sword swung and stabs Herobrine through his chest once more. Not again. He couldn't do this again. Entity303 throws another fireball at Steve, grabs Herobrine and teleports home before anymore damage can be done. 

   303 places Herobrine on the couch and immediately looks for health boost potions in his home. No potions were here. He comes back to Herobrine and summons a few health boost potions and splashes them onto Herobrine. He keeps spawning more and more until his energy ran dry. Panic begins to settle on 303 as tears filled his eyes.

   "Entity, it's okay. I think I'll be okay." Herobrine speaks, still being damaged from the poison.

   "Just don't move okay. I'll still heal you." Entity303 has a panicky voice and forces more potions and splashes them.

   "303, stop. You're just going to hurt yourself."

   "No, it's fine. Let me help you!"

   "3!" Entity303 stops moving as tears fell down his face. "It's okay. Things will be okay." Herobrine's eyes start watering.

   "Why are you saying that? Don't tell me you believe you're going to die here because I'm not letting it happen!" Herobrine doesn't respond but instead smiles at him.

   "Can you at least come closer?"

   "Okay?" Entity303 leans in close to Herobrine's face. Suddenly, they kiss. It felt nice to the both of them until they let go. Herobrine then scoots into Entity303's chest and closes his eyes as he smiles. 303 hugs him and shuts his eyes, wishing this wasn't real. Suddenly, the weight from Herobrine's body was gone. Entity303 opens his eyes and sees clouds poofing in the air. 303 looks around him, making sure he was still around. Then he looks back at the empty couch, feeling completely broken.

   Just a few minutes ago, they were having a good time and even getting better from their problems. All that for nothing. All the crying and drinking was for nothing. He felt like life betrayed him. Why again? Why did he have to go through this shit again? That wasn't fair. This isn't fair. 303 couldn't get himself to move or speak, only tears continued to fall down. He didn't have enough energy to even cry out loud. 

   What was he supposed to do now? How can he even move on from this? He was back at where he was in the beginning. Entity303 slowly moves his hands to hug himself as his breathing becomes quick. A sudden noise can be heard behind him, but he doesn't move. The same noise is heard, now feeling the presence of two people.

   Alexbrine and NULL look at 303 with fear, feeling horrible about the news.

   "303...what happened? We saw the power scale chart go dark for him and-" NULL gently asked and 303 teleported away. NULL and Alexbrine looked at each other, not knowing what to do now.

 NULL and Alexbrine looked at each other, not knowing what to do now