𝙲𝚘-𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙵𝚞𝚗

[ ☆ ]

You were at the Equation Playground with Six, Nine, Seven and Five playing UNO.

Your mind kept wandering off to other things while you were playing. 

When were Four and X going to come back? Why did Fifteen hide away from most of us? What was the weather like in Yoyleland? If you died, could you get recovered or not?

"Hey, [ Y/N ]. Stop staring and play your card already." Six says as they nudge you. 

"Oh- sorry--" You say, snapping out of it and drawing a card from the deck.

The game went on, and a question popped into you're head. 

"Has anyone ever wondered why Two is usually distant?" You ask aloud.

"No one, plus, why should we care?" Five answered, looking unamused. 

"Has anyone ever actually talked to Two?" Nine asked.

"I mean I have, and they were nice." You say with a shrug. 

"You're probably the only one they talk to." Seven joked. 

"You're not wrong, Two barely talks to anyone." Nine affirmed.

"That's because Two's barely around." Five countered.

"That's not really true, Two's here! Well- A few days ago at the least." You sheepishly answered.

"See, they're barely- ugh why are we even TALKING about Two?!" Six snapped at everyone.

"Hey- [ Y/N ] brought it up!" Nine says, raising their hands in defense.

"Hey! I didn't know I said that out loud!" You defended.

-------------------------------------------------------

After the game, you gave yourself some time alone on the swingset of the Equation Playground.

 "Got room for another one on the second swing?" A familiar voice asked you. You'd recognize that voice anywhere! 

"Sure X! I don't mind." You smiled at the yellow variable.

X smiles at you and sits down on the swing next to yours.

"So, what have you been up to lately, X? You and Four aren't around as much." You ask, looking over at the variable.

"Well- remember how Four is one of the biggest BFDI fans out there?" X asked you, to which you nodded.

You remember how often Four would whisk you and X away to watch BFDI, talk about it or even just lore-dump everything.

"Well, me and Four were exploring and found the contestants! SO Four took it to himself to make a BFDI, and we have a show called BFB now!" X smiled.

"Sounds cool! Are you a contestant too, X?" You asked them.

"No, but I am the co-host! I help arrange and make challenges, I help with the eliminations and all!" X cheered.

"Ooh....Co-Hosting sounds fun!" You perked up.

"It really is!" X smiled.

------------------------------------------------

X left and headed back to BFB grounds, looking at the burnt .... everything.

"Four- what happened? I was only gone for fourty minutes!"

".....I burnt the soup." Four shrugged

------------------------------------------------

( The second part should be out in a few days, this is only the prologue)

(Hope you enjoy)