15:The Report

Charlotte came through the door and ran to hug me as I stood up.
"What's the news?" As Charlotte asked, another doctor came through the hall and asked to talk to any family members. Considering it was only me and Charlotte there, the doctor sighed, probably relieved that she only had to explain once but after that quick spark of relief came shock.
"How are you related to the victim?"
"We're her sisters. Can you please tell me what happened?" Charlotte asked. I was too afraid to speak. The look the doctor had on her face, I knew all too well. When my grandpa died, the same reaction was on the doctors face.

This was all too much for me; the nerves and having to hold it down. I turned to the nearest trash barrel and got rid of all the food Matthew paid for me to eat.

The doctor ran over to me and gave me a hug. She said it would all be okay and Sabrina would be fine. Her chocolate colored skin surprised me, for it was very smooth. She patted my back as she whispered, "It'll be okay. She'll be fine."
"Do you really think that?" Charlotte asked, taking the words from my mouth.
"If the doctors do their job which is always. Do you girls have parents?"
"There on- their-way," I said between gasps for breath.
"Until then, I will be with you guys through this. Okay?"
"Thank you," Charlotte said as the lady walked away to get us some water. More specifically me.
************
"I'm sorry," Charlotte had been silent ever since the lady, who I found out was Emily, brought the drinks back.
"For what?"
"Being a jerk and holding a grudge." It was nighttime now and mom and dad still hasn't arrived but we weren't expecting them for another hour. Charlotte and I were laid across two leather couches in a different waiting area. One that lead directly to the operating room which Sabrina was still in.
"I could say the same thing but I don't know how to word it," I said, quoting my tweet earlier. On Twitter everybody apparently heard what happened and kept asking me if I was okay and all that jazz. Obviously I was and I said that but I told them about Sabrina's condition and everybody said one of two things and I mean exactly these two:
•I'm so sorry! Will she be okay?- Mostly from fans
•How can I help?-Mostly from friends and family

I responded with, "I would say the same thing but I don't know how to word it". During this time, I couldn't even remember about my singing or Matthew Viorvo. Wait a minute, he texted me right?
I pulled out my phone and texted him about what he meant.
It was late, about 9:00 and he was a busy man so I wasn't sure if I would get a response for another 12 hours until morning.
I looked over at Charlotte who was passed out on her couch. Slowly I fell into a deep stress relieving sleep. Dreams, well I'm not sure if I had any but I do know I woke up to the sound of a surgical doctor opening the huge metal door to the medical room Sabrina was in.
---------------------------------------------
Well as you can see, I decided to wait to the next chapter to tell y'all what Matthew's text was about. Comment what you like Sabrina's condition will be. I will have an update by 7:00 tomorrow, those on U.S. Eastern time.
~Hailey