8: Shaynah's Riot

The following Monday morning, I walked into school and everything was normal until I reached homeroom where my entire class cheered and whooped and hollered.
I felt my face turn tomato red and looked at the ground.
"Don't be embarrassed!" Said a kid I have never really spoken to before. "Embrace it!"
"I'm sorry but, what's your name?"
"I am Russell Cole."
"Oh. Hello Russell and thank you!" I smiled now at how kind and appreciative everyone was being.

After the bell rang, I was walking to my next class when I heard a loud voice and an elephants footsteps coming down the hall.
"Who are we gonna find?"
"Emma!"
"What are we gonna do?"
"Sing!"
"No you idiots we aren't gonna sing. We want Emma to sing!"
"Have Emma sing!"
"There we go!"
Me being my curious self walked down the hall way and peeked around the corner. Shaynah was leading a crowd of people down the hall, chanting.

By instinct, I started sprinting down the hall, away from her but it was too late. She spotted me and sprinted after me tackling me to the floor. We both started laughing and she dragged me on the floor to the rest of the group which she split in half.

One half had to go get the rest of the students in our school and the other half had to carry me on top of them to the auditorium. -Wait WHAT?!
They wanted to carry me?

I didn't have much time to think after that because I was lifted up from the ground onto many shoulders. They continued to shout "Sing!" as I was walked from the hall to the auditorium. I knew what was coming next.

Shaynah ordered for me to be put down and I was let up to the stage. Before she walked away, Shaynah whispered something that sounded like "Chew my ear."

More people flooded into the auditorium along with the Principle to my surprise but it wasn't clear he wasn't here for entertainment. He scowled as he walked towards the stage.

"I'm not going to stop you but when your done, you are your friend are coming to my office. And if you don't, consequences will be paid."

My face burned red but looking at the crowd's anxious faces, I calmed down.

Shaynah sat in the booth as the principal sat down in a seat. A track started that I didn't recognize at first but then picked up on it. It was the piano version of Chandelier. That's what Shaynah was trying to say. This was my favorite song. This is how I sing. This is going to be easy.
__________________________
I know I promised a special chapter once I reached 100 reads but I really want to keep the story flowing so I'm boosting it up to 200 reads. I believe I have 10 more than 100 right now.
I'm sorry but I promise at 200 I will. Also, check out Squishy7429 her stories are fantastic!!
~Hailey