Chapter #133

Chapter #133
Sam’s POV
“You know because of Liz’s comment on your post I have to mess with her.” I tell Scarlett as we lay in the bed of the R.V. “What are you going to post?” She asks from  the kitchenette that she won’t let me near if the stove or oven is on, which honestly is a good choice. “You’ll see.” I grin.

“COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT!!”[ElizabethOlsen: Get fucked][ScarlettJohansson: HAHAHAHA][SamMily: Scarlett is on the floor laughing][AshleyOlsen: Liz, did you do it on purpose?][ElizabethOlsen: When I got the roll of Wanda I didn’t know it would go th...

[ElizabethOlsen: Get fucked]
[ScarlettJohansson: HAHAHAHA]
[SamMily: Scarlett is on the floor laughing]
[AshleyOlsen: Liz, did you do it on purpose?]
[ElizabethOlsen: When I got the roll of Wanda I didn’t know it would go this far and I’m happy it did I love playing Wanda]
[Samuel.L.Jackson: Is nobody going to point out the Incredibles reference in the caption]
[SamMily: Thank you]

“I like that one.” Scarlett says sitting on the bed. “It wasn’t funny enough to fall over laughing.” I say. “Oh I didn’t fall because I was laughing my legs just gave out because I got fucked to high heaven eairly.” She smirks. “You can’t stand back up can you?” I smile. “Oh I can see. I guess you weren’t rough enough.” She taunts crawling over me so she is hovering then she starts to grind down on me. “Come on Daddy make it so I can’t walk.” She says. “Babygirl I’d love to but someone is knocking on the door.” I point out even though I want to rip my clothes off and fuck the shit out of her. “Damn it the whole point of us doing this trip without the kids was so we could fuck the living daylights out of each other. I’ll get it you should make yourself decent.” Scarlett says. “Hi kid how can I help you?” Scarlett asks answering the door. “Hi I’m Sam Mily Jr. when I heard my other Mom was staying here I had to meet her. Mom I found her!” The kid yells. Scarlett steps out of the trailer and I hear her say a name I haven’t heard in 20 years. “Stacy Crandall?” Scarlett says oh shit.

A/N
And that is the end of book three. I will see you in Book four.