Chapter #127

Chapter #127
Sam’s POV
I’m talking with Scarlett cause she couldn’t sleep and I can tell there is something on her mind. “Scarlett whatis it?” I ask. “Dad heard it.” She says. “Heard what?” I ask. “American Horror Show.” She says. “Oh god I’M GONNA DIE!!” I say pacing the R.V.  “Help me fake my death, I'll live in the basement.” I say completely serious. “What? No Sam you don’t have to fake your death he doesn’t know I wrote it.” She says and I let out a giant sigh. “Oh good.” I tell her. “He thinks you did.”  She cringes. “AHHHH I’M GONNA DIE!!” I yell dramatically. “Remind me why you aren’t an actor.” Scarlett laughs. “You find this funny?” I ask. “A little. You aren’t going to die. I’ll tell him the truth even though it will be awkward as fuck. But he won’t kill you, he loves you.” She says. “Yeah true, how did he hear it?” I ask. “Did I not tell you he flew out to surprise me since he knew I always miss you when you are gone and he thought maybe he could distract me. And  he brought my favorite chocolates from Copanhagen.” She says turning the phone revealing multiple boxes to be fair they aren’t that big. “Honey, I think some of those are for the kids.” I say. “Possibly but I don’t even share these with you. And I don’t get them very often.” She  justifies. “Baby you don’t have  to justify why you are keeping them to me.” I say. “I know but they are sooooooo good. I’m gonna eat some.” She says, making me laugh. “I have to eat them when the kids are in bed or they will want some and we taught them to share. How do I explain that Mommy DOESN’T share these?” She says. “You are adorable.” I tell her. “And you’re hot.” She says. “I know.” I smile. “Wow, so humble.” She jokes rolling her eyes. “Scarlett hun what are you doing up?” I hear Kerstan’s voice. “I couldn’t sleep. So I called Sam.” She  says  how did he hear her? “Oh hi Sam.” He says. “Hey Kerstan.” I reply. “Well I’ll let you get back to your call. Make sure  you get some sleep.” He says. “I’ll try Dad.” She smiles and I hear him walk out. “How did he hear you?” I ask. “I have the door cracked open.” She tells me. “Baby I love you and talking to you but your Dad is right you need some sleep.” I tell her. “Will you stay on the phone till I fall asleep?” She asks. “I’ll do you one better. We fall asleep together with our phone  propped up so that way we can wake up together too.” I tell her. “I love you.” She says. “I love you too.” I smile, we both lay down and fall asleep together.
Scarlett’s  POV
I wake up to Sarah’s voice coming through the phone. “Hey bigfoot wake up!” She yells at Sam not knowing I am on the phone. “Shh you’ll wake up your Mother.” Sam says in a gruff voice that is honestly a turn on. “Ma, Mom is in L.A.” Sarah says. “Good morning you two.” I say. “AH WHAT THE FUCK!” Sarah  yells and an iced latte lands on Sam’s head. “You did not throw iced coffee at me.” Sam says, trying not to laugh. “I’m sorry but that scared me. Good morning  sorry if I woke you. I knew Ma can be clingy but I didn’t think you’d have a video call together to sleep.” Sarah laughs taking the phone. “There is whipped cream in my hair.” Sam groans. “Well at least it was iced.” Sarah says. “Yeah but that’s just a waste of caffeine.” Sam says. “Don’t you mean coffee.” Sarah says. “I said what I said now  give me my phone you little gremlin.” Sam says. “You’ll have  to catch  me first.” Sarah says bolting out of the R.V. “Sarah, you are just  like your mother, a giant child.” I laugh at my daughter's antics. “Well that was my second latte. You know I always get two.” Sarah says. “GREMLIN!” Sam laughs. “Why gremlin?” I ask. “Because I’m Ma’s little gremlin just like she’s bigfoot.” Sarah explains. “I HEARD SISSY!!” Danny yells running into the  room and jumping on the bed and me. “Good morning to you too sweetie.” I say. “Oh hi Mommy. Sissy I miss you.” Danny says. “I miss you too little dude.” She says. “AGH I GOT YOU!!” Sam says as Sarah is lifted off the ground. “Give me the phone please, I'll buy you more coffee.” Sam says. “Deal let’s go, Starbucks is right around the corner.” Sarah says giving the phone back. “Bribery works every time.” Sam smiles into the phone. “Hey buddy.” She says when  she sees Danny. “What is in your hair Mama?”  He asks. “Whipped cream.”  She says. “Why?” He asks. “Because  your big sister threw coffee at me.”  Sam says. “Mom scared me ok geez you big baby.” Sarah says. “Danny, your sister is being mean.” Sam pouts. “It’s ok Mama you have me here now.” Danny smiles. “Yeah I do.” Sam says just before a towel lands hits her in the face. “What the fuck Sarah?” Sam says. “It’s  to get the  whipped cream out. Come on, I need coffee.” She says. “You are your mothers daughter.” Sam laughs. “Yes she is.” I laugh. Before I hear Janina crying through the baby monitor. “Danny, will you take over? I've got to get your little sister.” I tell him and he nods.
Sam’s POV
“Mommy had to get Janina.” Danny tells me even though I heard her tell him. “Ok. How did you sleep bubs?” I ask as I get the whipped cream out of my hair with the wet towel that my gremlin threw at me. “It was ok.” He shrugs. “Well that’s good. Whoa Sarah warning.” I  say as I fall onto the  couch  as she drives the R.V which I didn’t know she knew how to do. “I need coffee.” She grumbles. “Ok mini Scarlett.” I laugh. “Truer words have never been spoken.” She says laughing. “Ma, I need  your wallet.” She says as she  pulls into  the  parking lot. “Here.” I say tossing it here. I’ll get  you coffee too.” She says. “Thank you. Use my Ma’s maiden name.” I tell her. “I know the drill Ma.” She says. “How did you sleep Mama?” Danny asks. “Well I have been on video call with Mommy since 2 so  pretty good.” I tell him. “Oh so it’s like Mommy is next to you even though she’s  here.” He says smart kid. “Yeah exactly like that.” I tell him. “When will you and Sissy be home? Bently misses you.” He says. “Just Bently?” I ask with a raised  eyebrow. “I  miss you too.” He says. “I’ll be home in two months.” I tell him. “Mama, that's too long.” He says. “I know it’s long but it’s my job and I like my job.” I tell him. “What if I get sick will you come home then?” He asks. “Of course I would.” I say. “Ok then Mama I’m sick.” He says. “Danny, that's not how it works.” I tell him. “I am. I’m sick of missing you and Sissy.” He says. “How about this you fly out to New York tomorrow since I’ll be there for a week.” I say. “YAY! MOMMY WE ARE GOING TO NEW YORK TOMORROW!!” Danny yells. “I’ll book us a private plane.” I hear Scarlett say. “Wow damn woman you've got power.” I say. “I’m Scarlett motherfucking Johansson.” She says. “Mommy said a bad word.” Danny says. “Shit I mean fuck no ugh I give up. I’m too tired to have a filter. I haven't had coffee.” Scarlett says. “Danny, go pack a bag and tell the twins.” Scarlett tells him. “Ok bye Mama see you tomorrow.” He says dropping  the phone on the bed Scarlett picks it up with her free hand since the otheris holding Janina. “Janina say hi to Mama.” Scarlett says and Janina just  let’s out a gurgling sound. “I’ll take it.” I say just asSarah walks in. “Geez woman I just walked in.” Sarah says handing me my coffee. “I meant the gurgle sound your sister made as a hello.” I say. “Oh.” She chuckles. “Sam I’ve got to hang up so I can book the plane.” Scarlett says. “Ok I love you.” I say. “I  love you too.” She smiles before hanging up.

A/N
Sarah and Sam are fun to write. No question this chapter. Anygays see you in the next one.