Chapter #123

Chapter #123
Sam’s POV
I can’t seem to sleep but I don’t want to get up and wake Scarlett. I’ll just scroll through my phone. Oh fuck she looks hot as fuck in this picture now I’m horny well I’m always horny but still. “Sam turn that light off please.” Scarlett says. “Oh sorry Baby.” I say putting my phone away. “Now I’m up.” She says. “You aren’t the only one.” I smirk. “Were you looking at porn?” She laughs and I grab my phone. “If you count this as porn.” I say showing her the picture. “Who would have thought a picture of me would have this effect on you.” She smirks. “You are hot and that suit god damn ok give me a break.” I say. “I can give you more than that.” She says straddling my lap, making me groan. “Fuck.” She says grinding her hips on me. “Keep your hands above your head and maybe I’ll be nice and let you cum.” She says holding my hands above my head with one hand. “Are you ok with this?” She asks, going for the waistband of my shorts. “Yes.” I say “Good thing all I wore to bed was one of your shirts huh?” She smiles. “Ugh fuck Babygirl!” I moan as she goes to lower herself down on me. “Wait.” I say. “What’s wrong?” She asks. “Protection. It’s in my top drawer.” I say nodding my head to my nightstand. She lets go of my hands and reaches over to my nightstand. “Babe you’re out.” She says. “I can get you a plan-B in the morning.” I offer. “Oh Babe, I have some in the bathroom.” She says. “In that case please continue.” I say and she chuckles before connecting our lips moaning as she lowers herself on me and starts to rock her hips. “Oh fuck yes!” I moan. “Fuck you feel so good Daddy.” She moans. “Please let me touch you.” I beg as my hands are still being held above my head. “And give up control? Oh you're itching to touch me aren’t you?” She smirks. “Just let Mommy take care of Daddy.” She says as she starts to bounce her hips up and down. I would be lying if I said that the dominant part of Scarlett didn’t turn me on more. “Keep your hands here.” She orders and I nod as she sits up and takes off the shirt she was wearing leaving her completely naked. “Oh fuck!” She moans as she starts massaging her breast. “Scarlett, please let me touch you.” I beg. “That’s not my name tonight Daddy.” She husks leaning back down kissing my neck. “Mommy please let Daddy touch you.” I plead. “Since you asked so nicely.” She says and my hands go straight to her hips and pound into her harder. “Fuck yes!” She moans. “Come here.” She says, grabbing my chin and connecting our lips in a heated and sloppy kiss. “I’m gonna cum.” I moan. “Hold it for Mommy.” She says and I nod. “OH SHIT! Cum with Mommy!” She moans and her legs soon begin to shake as we both come undone. Scarlett gets off me and lays her head on my chest. “Feel better.” She smirks. “Oh yeah I like dominant you. It’s hot.” I breathe out. “We need to get cleaned up.” She says. “I’ll run a bath.” I tell her as I get up and head to the bathroom. “Babe, can you grab one of the plan-B’s that are in the bottom drawer!” Scarlett calls out. “Yeah I’ll get it!” I call back out and I get what she asked for and I grab a bottle of water out of the mini fridge for her. “Here you go Penguin.” I say handing it to her. “Thank you.” She says. “It will cost you a kiss.” I tell her and she chuckles before leaning in for a kiss. “Ok I’ll get the bath ready now.” I tell her and she nods while taking the pill.
Scarlett’s POV
“Ok Penguin bath is ready. Would you like me to carry you or can you walk?” Sam asks, coming into the bedroom. “I can probably walk but I like when you carry me.” I tell her. “Then wrap your arm around my neck.” She smiles and picks me up. We have a nice relaxing bath and change the sheets. “Naked cuddles?” Sam says. “I’m down.” I smile and Sam wraps her arms around me when we lay down and we slowly drift off to sleep. “MOMMY! MOMMY!” I wake up to Emma yelling at me thank god I have a sheet and blanket covering me and Sam. “I think she wants you.” Sam says. “Emma Sweetie can you wait outside so I can get dressed and then I’m all yours ok.” I ask her and she nods and leaves the room. “We forgot to lock the door.” I groan in Sam’s chest. “Yeah last night was unexpected amazing but unexpected. Come on, we should get dressed.” She says. After Sam and I are fully dressed I open the door and a very excited Emma jumps into my arms. “Good morning Sweetie I guess you are excited for tonight huh?” I ask. “Yes I can’t wait to be just like you and Mama and walk on the special carpet.” She is excited for the premiere. “I know it’s going to be so much fun.” I say as we head down stairs I’m limping slightly. “Auntie Liz made pancakes!” Danny says running out of the kitchen to give me a hug. “Where’s Mama?” Wyatt asks. “She’s getting your sister.” I tell her. When I walk into the kitchen I see Elizabeth practically inhaling her food. “Whoa Honey slow down I don’t want you to choke.” I tell her. “Really!” Sarah says, dropping her phone on the table. “What’s wrong hun?” I ask. “You and Ma are nasty. Look at her post.” She says.

“I would like to thank this picture that lead to great sex”[MelanieSloan: WE DON’T NEED TO KNOW][SarahJohansson: Ew Ma][ScarlettJohansson: It was great]

[MelanieSloan: WE DON’T NEED TO KNOW]
[SarahJohansson: Ew Ma]
[ScarlettJohansson: It was great]

“MOM SERIOUSLY!” Sarah says, making me laugh. “What do you want me to do? Lie.” I ask. “Yes I do unless you want to hear about my sex life.” She says. “I’ll lie.” I say quickly she may be 20 but she’s still my little girl. “You aren’t allowed to have sex till you’re fifty.” Sam says walking into the kitchen. “Too late.” Sarah says and I swear I think Sam is going to throw up. “No you are too young, too pure.” Sam says she is in denial. “Ma I am 20 years old.” Sarah says. “La la la I can’t hear you.” Sam says like a child. “Mama is being weird again.” Wyatt says. “Thank you.” Sam smiles, giving him a kiss on the head.
Sam’s POV
“I’m scared.” Emma says. “Do you want me or Mommy to hold you when we are on the red carpet?” I ask. “Can you hold me Mama?” She asks as the car pulls to a stop. “Of course I will plus we match.” I say pointing to her dress which is a mini version of Scarlett’s the designer did that on purpose. “Sam! Over here!” “Scarlett!” the paparazzi yell out. “Mama.” Emma whimpers curling into me and Scarlett goes into Mama Bear mode. “You are scaring my daughter back off now!” Scarlett yells back and they do, seeing how scared Emma is. “Hi you two. I’m sorry that me and my colleagues scared you Miss Emma. My name is Jodie. I won’t ask for a picture or anything. I just wanted to apologize for scaring you. I promise not all paparazzi are scary. I hope you enjoy watching your moms movie.” Jodie says softly and kindly. “Wait.” Emma says as Jodie goes to leave. “You are nice. Thank you for making it not as scary.” Emma says. “Of course sweetie I have a little girl too and I would hate to see her as scared as you got.” Jodie says. “Will you walk with us to make your colleagues not be scary?” Emma asks. “I’d be honored sweetie.” Jodie says and keeps her word and walks the whole red carpet talking to Emma and making her smile. We get to the door of the theater. “Well little miss this is where I leave you to have fun with your moms.” Jodie says. “But don’t you want our picture?” Emma asks. “Yeah you’ve been so kind. And if Emma asked then I’m ok with it. Sam, what about you?” Scarlett says. “Yeah if Emma’s up for it.” I say. “Ok how about we get a goofy one and a nice one?” Jodie says. “My Mama is goofy all the time. We should do that one first.” Emma says excitedly. “Ok you are in charge, Miss Emma. Ok three two one. Oh that’s great, what do you think?” She asks Emma, showing her the picture. “I love it.” She says. “Ok now the nice one. Ready three  two one. Amazing. Do you think I did good?” Jodie asks, showing Emma the picture she just took. “You are really good, you should make it your job.” Emma says. “You think so? Well if you think I’m that good I guess I will. Enjoy your night you three.” Jodie says. “Thank you for not being scary Miss Jodie.” Emma says. “Anytime sweetie.” She says before we part ways and we head into the theater. “Wow, I didn't expect that.” Scarlett says her arm is still hooked with my free arm. “Me either.” I say as we go to take our seats. “Emma knows our songs so she might  sing along.” I tell Scarlett. “That would be adorable.” Scarlett smiles as Emma crawls into her lap and we  wait for the movie to start which should be in about thirty minutes.

A/N
Get ready for Emma to be adorable. Anygays see you in the next one.