Chapter #125

Chapter #125 
Scarlett’s POV
Sam left for her tour yesterday and I am going back to the office today. I’m taking Janina with me since she’s still too small to be away from me for a whole day and I’m clingy. The rest of the kids are at school but Sarah went with Sam and I miss them both. “Ok so if you could put your attention on the screen.” I say as I am in the middle of a meeting with Janina in my arms she is also very clingy she cries if I put her down when she’s awake she does the same with Sam. “So as you guys can see you have been doing an amazing job with sales. I'm so proud of you all.” I say as I’m swaying back and forth to help keep Janina asleep. “Uh, your daughter is messaging you.” Jared points out. “I’m sorry, do you mind if I respond?” I ask. “Hey it’s fine you know I’ve got kids too and I’m sure you miss her. She went with Sam right?” Jenny says. “Yes she did and I do.” I say. “Then go right ahead Scarlett, we don't mind really.” Kate says. “Thank you.” I tell them.
Sarah
Sarah: What are you doing?
Sarah: What are you doing?????
Me: Really with the double text?
Sarah: You think I care about a double text?
Sarah: Fuck you
Sarah: I’ll quadruple text you
Sarah: Buzz buzz it’s me again bitch
Me: Excuse me?
Sarah: Sorry Mom you aren’t a bitch and sorry for saying fuck you.
Me: Sweetie I love you and miss you but I’m in the middle of a meeting.
Sarah: Oh shit. Will you call me when you are done? I miss you.
Me: I will. I miss you too sweetie.
“Sorry I didn’t expect that kind of language from her.” I tell everyone since they could see it. “She’s Sam’s daughter alright.” Jared laughs. “Yeah she is.” I smile. “Ok back to what we were talking about. Sales have been looking great. Kate, thank you for taking over while I was gone.” I say. “It’s no problem we are partners in this.” She says. “Ok well guys let’s keep it up and we will have our next meeting next month per usual.” I say closing the meeting.
Sarah’s POV
“Ma stop moping.” I say. “I miss your Mom and your siblings and I haven’t been away from Janina this long since she was born.” She says. “I know Ma I miss them too. Not the same way you do since you are our Ma but I do miss them so please stop moping.” I say as she is driving the R.V. “I’ll try.” She says. “Is that Nicky again?” She asks as my phone rings and I answer it. “Not Nicky.” Mom says. “We are pulling over.” Ma says and pulls over. “Hey Baby and hey Janina.” Ma says coming over so she can see the screen. “Hey you two, how's the road trip going?” Mom asks. “Ma has been moping.” I say. “Why? What’s wrong?” Mom asks. “I miss you guys.” Ma says. “We all miss you guys as well.” Mom says. “How was your meeting?” I ask. “It was good. And Sarah never call me that again.” Mom scolds. “I’m sorry.” I say. “Call you what? Sarah, what did you say?” Ma asks. “I said bitch.” I say and Ma’s jaw drops. “You are so my daughter but your Mom is right, don't call her that again.” Ma says. “I won’t bigfoot.” I say. “I am very big.” Ma laughs. “Yeah you are.” Mom smirks. “Scarlett, I meant I’m tall.” Ma says. “What did I say? You want to hear about how Nicky’s tongue is magical huh?” I say and Ma runs out of the R.V yelling ‘la la la I can’t hear you’. “I didn’t need to know that.” Mom says. “And you didn’t have to tell me about Ma’s you know bits.” I say. “Yeah sorry I didn’t think I just spoke.” Mom says. “Yeah I got that. Ma is standing in front of the R.V flipping me off.” I laugh as I flip her off, making her laugh. “You two have a weird way of showing your love.” Mom says and she’s right, rude gestures and calling each other bitch is how me and Ma say I love you. “Yeah but it works for us.” I tell Mom. “Yeah it does.” She smiles as Janina starts to wake up. “It’s time for me to feed her. I love you and miss you. I'll talk to you later.” Mom says. “Ok bye Mom we love you too.” I say before hanging up. “Is it safe to come back in?” Ma asks. “Yes bigfoot. Mom had to go. Janina needed to be fed.” I tell her as she gets back in the driver's seat. “Oh well, let's get back on the road.” Ma says. “Why didn’t Uncle Benji come in to see what’s wrong?” I ask as we get back on the road. “Oh when I went out because I don’t need to know about ANYTHING you and Nicky do he asked and I told him Scarlett called.” Ma says. “Oh ok.” I say. “We are still going to stop in Kansas City for lunch with Grandma Laura and Grandpa Mike right?” I ask. “Yeah we should be there in about two hours.” Ma says. “Ok I miss Grandma Laura.” I say. “I do too.” Ma says. “We will be spending the night in Kansas City too.” Ma says. “Really? I get more than just lunch with Grandma?!” I squeal. “Yes I thought you’d like that.” Ma smiles and she knows how close me and Grandma are. Don’t get me wrong, I love my other grandparents too. I just got closer with Grandma Laura when I lived there for almost a year.

A/N
Sam and Sarah’s love language is cute. Anygays see you in the next one.