Chapter #129

Chapter #129
Sam’s POV
Hunter got me a new phone and we were able to switch everything over from my old phone to my new one. “Meme time.” I say. “Why are you like this?” Hunter asks. “Because I am now shut up or I’ll meme you.” I say, making Scarlett laugh. “Liz is in a different state so she can’t get me hehehe.” I laugh. “Oh god what are you going to post?” Scarlett says. “You’ll see.” I smile.

“Wanda be like kids I have candy”[ElizabethOlsen: I hate this][SarahJohansson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA][ScarlettJohansson: Sam is laughing hysterically][ElizabethOlsen: Seriously why are you like this Sam][SamMily: 🎶TrAuMa🎶][SarahJohansson: Ma that’...

[ElizabethOlsen: I hate this]
[SarahJohansson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA]
[ScarlettJohansson: Sam is laughing hysterically]
[ElizabethOlsen: Seriously why are you like this Sam]
[SamMily: 🎶TrAuMa🎶]
[SarahJohansson: Ma that’s fucked up]
[SamMily: But true]
[ScarlettJohansson: I think it’s a little funny]

“Sam really?” Liz says bursting into my hospital room. “AGH I thought you were in L.A.” I say startled.  “Scarlett called me sobbing that you were hurt so I flew out.” She says. “Oh but do you have to burst in so dramatically every time?” I ask. “Yes. I’m an actor, of course I have to be dramatic.” She chuckles. “I need coffee.” Scarlett says. “I’ll get you some.” Hunter says getting up from his chair. “In all seriousness how are you doing Sam?” Liz asks. “I’m ok, the doctor said I can go home in a week if everything looks good. So that’s just in time for my first show of my tour.” I say. “Sam you were in an accident and that’s what you are worried about?” Scarlett asks. “Well if I am deemed fit I’m going to do it. Scarlett people paid to see me perform and I don’t want to let them down. And I worked really hard to get where I am now in this industry. Plus my producer is very bossy.” I say making Scarlett and Liz laugh. “You really love what you do huh?” Liz asks. “I really do.” I tell her. “Here I got drinks I got you a root beer since you can’t have coffee I think. I know it's a lost trail but it’s all they had.” Hunter says coming in with a drink tray with three coffees and a can of AW root beer. “Thanks Hunt.” Scarlett says. “Oh you didn’t have to get me one but thank you very much.” Liz says when he hands her the coffee. “It would be rude for me to get everyone but you something.” He says. “Hey Liz. Thank you for coming all this way.” I tell her. “Of course my sisters live here so it’s a bonus.” She says. “I still appreciate it, it means a lot.” I tell her. “You are family Sam.” She says before the door opens and Ma, Pop, and Jack walk in. “Thank god you are ok.” Ma says. “I’m just fine Ma.” I tell her. “When Melanie called I collapsed I was so scared I’d lose you.” Ma says, tearing up. “Oh Ma come here.” I say opening up my free arm since there is no way in hell I’m letting Scarlett go unless she tells me to. “I’m not going anywhere. You’ve said it yourself I’m a fighter.” I tell her as I hug her. “You better not. I just got my big sister. I don't want to lose her.” Jack says. “You won’t.” I say. “Oh and we didn’t know if you could find these east of the Mississippi so we brought you a few packs.” Pop says pulling out a lost trail root beer. “Ok now I might cry.” I joke.
1 ½ weeks later.
“Ok so you sure you want to do this?” Scarlett asks as we drive to the venue I am performing at here in New York. “Yes I am, I can do this Penguin.” I tell her. We are halfway through the show when I get an idea. “Hey everyone you might know that I have been struggling with my mental health recently. So I have been writing an album called ‘Healing’ . Would you like to hear one of the songs?” I ask the crowd and they go nuts. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I chuckle into the mic. “I’ve got two choices but one of them I have another person singing with me so let me go ask if they are ok with it.” I say and the crowd cheers. I go back stage to Sarah. “Do you want to do ‘Take This’?” I ask her. “I would love to.” She says with a smile. “Ok I’ll go back out there then call you out ok.” I tell her. “Sounds good.” She says. I walk back out on stage. “Everyone this next song was written by my wonderful daughter Sarah and it’s a duet and she has agreed to sing it with me so can everyone give a warm welcome to my daughter Sarah!” I say and she walks on stage with a huge smile. “I wrote this song for Ma. This is ‘Take This’ I hope you enjoy it as much as I will enjoy singing it with my Ma.” She says and then I go to the piano and Sarah sits next to me and I begin to play.

(Sarah)
“My walls are crumbling”
“My heart is paper thin”
“Feels like I’m paralyzed and I can’t breathe”
“He made a vow with me”
“He swore he’d never leave”
“Now his heart’s in your hands but it won’t beat”

“So where’s this peace”
“You promised”
“Cause right now it feels like fear”
“I’m hanging on but”
“If I’m honest”
“I can’t even feel you near”

“So, won’t you come and... take this”
“I’m begging you to... take this”
“Oh, won’t you come and... take this”
“I’m begging you to... take this”

(Sam)
“My life was built on this”
“This wreckage can't be fixed”
“They say move on but I feel like I’m bound here”
“I thought I had his love”
“Why wasn’t I enough”
“Tell me you have a plan cause it’s not clear”

(Sarah)​
“A glimmer starts growing”
“It might be worth hoping for”
“See I’ve still been holding”
“On to my life before”
(Both Sam & Sarah)
“Maybe letting”
“Go does not mean giving up”
“Finally I see it”
“You can’t take this till I let it go”
“I’m letting go”

(Sarah)​
“So here’s this peace you promised”
“As trust breaks through my fear”
“And there’s still pain but”
“It’s not wasted”
“I see you were always here”

After we finish the song Sarah engulfs me in a hug. “Thank you for doing that Ma.” She says. “Of course I love the song and I love you.” I tell her as I wrap my arms around her and the whole crowd awws. “GIVE IT UP FOR SARAH JOHANSSON!!” Hunter screams from the front row and the crowd whoops and cheers for her. “I’m going to head backstage. Go keep kicking ass.” Sarah says.
Scarlett’s POV
I never heard the song Sarah wrote for them but it’s beautiful and I love the way Sam made sure Sarah was ok with singing it in front of over a thousand people. And of course my idiot twin had to scream ‘Give it up for Sarah Johansson’. “That was amazing honey.” I tell Sarah as I give her a big hug. “Thanks Mom.” She says with a smile. “You did great Sissy.” Danny says. He’s the youngest of the kids we actually brought to the concert, the rest are with Mom.

A/N
Haha Liz bursting in. This chapter’s question is Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings? Personally I like both but I prefer Lord Of The Rings. Anygays see you in the next one.