Chapter #130

Chapter #130
Scarlett’s POV
Sam and I decided to leave the kids with Mom and Hunter and they will fly them out when we get back to L.A. “Sam.” I say as she is looking over her tour itinerary. “Yes, Penguin?” She says not looking at me. “Can you look at me please.” I say and she drops the itinerary seeing me completely naked. “We have about a month alone, let's make the most of it after all the doctor did clear you.” I smirk. “Clothes off and get on the bed.” I order and she does exactly as she’s told. “Look at that hard for me already.” I tease. “Yes Baby just for you.” She says. “That’s not my name tonight Daddy.” I growl gently squeezing her balls. “Oh fuck Mommy.” She moans. “That’s right. Mommy is going to take such good care of you Daddy.” I purr before wrapping my lips around her tip and slowly take in more until my nose hits her abs making me gag a little. “Oh fuck that feels so good Mommy.” She moans. “I want to feel you in me Daddy.” I husk as I kiss up her abs and up her neck till I connect our lips. “Fuck I didn’t bring any protection.” She says, groaning. “Well then I guess it’s good that I did.” I smirk and reach into the small nightstand grabbing a condom. “But first I want to taste you Mommy. Sit on my face.” She says and I do just that. “OH DADDY!” I moan as she inserts her tongue straight into my core. I bend down taking her dick in my mouth making her moan and the vibrations only add to my pleasure. “Fuck!” I moan“OH DADDY!” I moan as I cum all over her face and she licks me clean. “On your hands and knees Mommy.” She growls, grabbing the condom. “You ready for me Mommy? Are you ready for Daddy’s cock?” She says running her dick through my folds. “Oh god yes please.” I moan. “OH DADDY!” I moan as she inserts herself into me.“God Mommy you take it so well.” She praises me and starts to roll her hips. She gently wraps her hand around my throat causing me to moan. “You like that huh? You like when Daddy chokes you?” She growls pulling me up against her chest as he fucks my rigorously. “Y-yes.” I moan.  “Oh fuck Mommy you are dripping.” She says as one hand goes to my clit teasing it. “Fuck!” She moans. “Fuck Daddy you feel so good.” I say before reaching back and grabbing the back of her neck to pull her into a kiss. “I want to ride you Daddy.” I moan and she nods and pulls out and lays down on her back and I position myself right on her and slowly lower myself both of us are moaning. “Oh fuck yes!” She yells as I bounce up and down. She grabs my hips and starts to thrust hard into me making me scream with pleasure. “YES OH GOD RIGHT THERE DON’T STOP!!” I scream as she lays me on my side still fucking the hell out of me.“OH GOD!” I scream as my eyes roll back. “I’M CUMING!” I scream out. “Cum on Daddy’s cock.” She says kissing my neck. “YYEESS!!!!” I scream and she doesn’t slow down. “Fuck I’m close!” She moans. “Come here.” She husks, turning my head slightly so she can connect our lips. “Mmm fuck!” She moans into the kiss as she cums. “I need a nap before round two.” I say. “Yeah me too.” She breathes and she goes to pull out but I stop her. “Don’t I like the feeling of you.” I say. “Ok. Just for the record I like the feeling of you too.” She smiles as she pulls the blanket over us and then wraps her arms around me and holds me close and I fall asleep. I wake up to my phone buzzing and Sam laughing softly. “What did you post?” I ask. “Take a look.” She says with one arm still wrapped around me.

“Ha Alexi is a dead man”[DavidHarbor: Rude][FlorencePugh: I love this][SarahJohansson: Ha I love that scene][ScarlettJohansson: So this is why I woke up to Sam laughing][MelanieSloan: Why were you asleep in the middle of the day][ScarlettJohansson...

[DavidHarbor: Rude]
[FlorencePugh: I love this]
[SarahJohansson: Ha I love that scene]
[ScarlettJohansson: So this is why I woke up to Sam laughing]
[MelanieSloan: Why were you asleep in the middle of the day]
[ScarlettJohansson: Do you really want to know]
[MelanieSloan: No nope forget I asked]
[SamMily: Good choice Mama Sloan]

Sam’s POV
‘’You ready for round two Sam?” Scarlett husks and she can feel that I am. “Yeah, just let me get a new condom.” I say pulling out gently. “I want you on top of me. I want you to fuck me hard Sam.” She tells me. “Your wish is my command.” I say getting between her legs. “Kiss me.”She moans as I insert myself in her. I end up with one hand on each side of her head, her hands on my back and I pound into her. “OH SAM!” She screams as I kiss and bite her neck. “You feel so good.” I growl in her ear, her nails digging into my back no doubt leaving marks. “Fuck Scarlett!” I moan as I feel her walls clench around me. I can tell she is getting close. “Fuck I’m gonna cum!” She yells out. “Cum for me Baby.” I say leaving hickies on her neck and her legs shake violently as she squirts as she cums. “Fuck Sam.” She breathes out. “Wait you didn’t.” She starts. “It’s ok Baby I just like making you feel good.” I tell her and I feel her hand start to stroke me. “Tell me to stop and I will.” She says. “Don’t stop.” I moan as she pumps her hand faster, getting me closer. “Oh fuck Scarlett I’m gonna cum!” I moan. “Cum for me.” She says before connecting our lips. “Fuck!” I moan against her lips as I cum all over her stomach. “You should probably get a rest so you’ve got a show tonight.” She says placing a loving kiss on my lips. “Let me at least get you and the bed cleaned up first.” I say and get out of bed. “Oh shit.” Scarlett says. “What? Are you ok?” I ask spinning back around to face her. “I broke the skin on your back.” She says. “Oh eh nothing a few bandaids can’t fix.” I tell her. I turn on the small shower in the R.V which is actually a little bigger than my old R.V which was totaled in the accident so I got a new and bigger one and the first thing I did was add the soundproofing. The bed is bigger too, everything is a little bigger and nicer in this one. “Ok shower’s ready, come here.” I say picking her up koala style. We take a pg shower and I change the sheets after giving Scarlett one of my oversized shirts because that’s what she likes to wear to sleep when it’s just us because that’s all she wears when we are home she’ll wear shorts or something underneath in case the kids come into our room even though the shirt goes to her knees.

A/N
You are welcome. This chapter’s question is fishing or hiking? This one is hard for me because I love both so I flipped a coin so I am saying hiking but I will never say no to a fishing trip. Anygays see you in the next one.