Chapter #131

Chapter #131
Sam’s POV
“I know how much you loved your old R.V but I like how this one has two levels. It makes it easier if we bring the kids with us.” Scarlett says with her head on my chest. “That’s why I picked it. We have seven kids.” I say. “And don’t forget Bently.” She says. “How could I he’s in the other room? I mean this thing is basically a mobile home so there is an actual door between the bedroom and the living room. “I think he hear his name.” Scarlett laughs as Bently starts whining at the door. “I’m coming buddy.” I say getting out of bed and unlocking the bedroom door and letting him in. “Scarlett, are you ok if he lays at the foot of the bed?” I ask. “Yes, come here Bently.” She says and he jumps onto the bed and snuggles with his back snuggled into Scarlett. “Good boy Bently you are such a good boy,” Scarlett says in a baby voice. “Hey, how am I supposed to snuggle?” I ask. “Hey he got here first.” She laughs. “I thought you didn’t like him that much.” I say with a raised eyebrow. “Well ever since the incident at the store seeing him protect you and do exactly what he was trained to see that made me love the big guy.” She says. “Yeah he did a great job keeping the paps at the farthest distance he could without me letting go of his leash. He did great.” I say laying behind Scarlett and reaching over to pet Bently’s head. “You know on the phone call when Danny said that Bently missed you he wasn’t joking Bently would only be around Danny. I knew dogs can get attached but I think Bently might have separation anxiety.” Scarlett says. “Is that why you said we should bring him with us?” I ask. “Yeah plus if you have an episode and I’m at a store or something you will have Bently.” She says. “I love how thoughtful you are.” I say. “And I love how caring you are.” She smiles. “Ok let’s get some sleep. I do have a concert and the call time is in five hours.” I say and hold Scarlett close and she pets Bently.
Scarlett’s  POV
“Benji you ok?” I ask as he paces. “This is my home town.” He says. “Oh Benny come here.” I say holding out my arms and he begins to cry. “Whoa what happened?” Sam asks, coming with Bently practically attached to her hip. “Sammy I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” He sniffles. “Hey Benny it’s ok what is it?” She asks. “This is my home town.” He says. “I know.” Sam say. “You know?” He asks. “It’s not that thick because of years of living on the west coast but you still have your Boston accent.” She says. “You never said anything.” He says. “Because I knew you would tell me when you were ready. Benny I can do just my solo songs for this concert if you don’t want to go up there. I understand. When I had my first major concert in New York I was a nervous wreck. I almost backed out. It’s ok if you want to sit this one out.” Sam tells him. “Thank you. I just can’t, you know.” He says. “That’s perfectly fine, I have plenty of solo songs for the concert.” Sam assures him. “Ok well you better get out there. I might join you.” He says. “Ok Bently stay.” She orders and he lays down. As always I’m right off stage watching her perform. “Ok everyone this last one is for my lovely wife Scarlett I just have to change guitars.” She says going and grabbing the blue acoustic guitar that can be hooked up to an amplifier.

“What day is it”
“And in what month?”
“This clock never seemed so alive”
“I can't keep up, and I can't back down”
“I've been losing so much time”
“'Cause it's you and me”
“And all of the people with nothing to do”
“Nothing to lose”
“And it's you and me”
“And all of the people”
“And I don't know why”
“I can't keep my eyes off of you”
“What are the things that I want to say”
“Just aren't coming out right?”
“I'm tripping on words”
“You got my head spinning”
“I don't know where to go from here”
“'Cause it's you and me”
“And all of the people with nothing to do”
“Nothing to prove”
“And it's you and me”
“And all of the people”
“And I don't know why”
“I can't keep my eyes off of you”
“There's something about you now”
“That I can't quite figure out”
“Everything she does is beautiful”
“Everything she does is right”
“'Cause it's you and me”
“And all of the people with nothing to do”
“Nothing to lose”
“And it's you and me and all of the people”
“And I don't know why”
“I can't keep my eyes off of you and me”
“And all of the people with nothing to do”
“Nothing to prove”
“And it's you and me and all of the people”
“And I don't know why”
“I can't keep my eyes off of you”
“What day is it?”
“And in what month?”
“This clock never seemed so alive”

The crowd is losing its shit when Sam finishes the song since they know that means the concert is over. “Thank you Boston, you've been great! This has been the reign. Goodnight everyone!” Sam says to the crowd before exiting the stage. “Hey Baby wha…” I cut her off by pulling her down for a kiss. “I guess that means you liked it.” She chuckles. “I did thank you.” I say before giving her another kiss. “I am exhausted.” She says. “Come on, we can order dinner and then go to bed. Benji went back to his trailer because Tina called and I’m pretty sure they are having phone sex.” I tell her. “Oh damn. Did Tina tell you how she is going to come to the Denver show to surprise Benny?” She asks. “No I didn’t know.” I say. “She really means it this time when she says she doesn’t want to mess it up.” Sam says with a smile. “Bently come.” She calls and he comes running from the dressing room. “Good boy.” She says as he has his leash in his mouth. “Let’s go.” I say taking her free hand. The crew is packing everything up Sam pays them extra for it.

A/N
Oooo Benji gettin some. This chapter’s question is simple chocolate or vanilla? I love me some chocolate. Anygays see you in the next one.