Chapter 5

(Didn't reread this so ignore any mistakes😡🇺🇸🐺👿)

Kyles pov:

When I got home from the cafe I stared at my phone, not taking my eyes off it even for a second.

"What the hell are you doing?" My roommate bebe asked, I didn't even notice her come out of her room.

"Waiting" I responded still not taking my eyes off my phone "waiting for what? A boyfriend?"

"Shut up"

"Why?" She smirked heading to our kitchen. "Anyway my girlfriend is coming over" she said "why are you telling me this? What am I suppose to do with this information?"

"Cry because you'll die alone with no one because you'll be single forever" She smirked again and opened the refrigerator, I scoffed dammit shes right...

*insert very epic ringtone*

"Omg you finally got a boyfriend" She gasped "be quiet."

OMFG HE CALLED ME!!!!! STAY CALM STAY CALM AHHHHHHHHHHH

AM I OVERREACTING???? AHHHHHHHH

"Hello?" I asked "hi uh... This is the guy from tweek bros cafe" AHHHHHHHHH "Oh yeah, you are the band leader of crimson dawn right?" I asked. WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!?!??

"Yeah that's me" He laughed  a bit. I left the dinning room and headed to my own room.  "So uh.. Whats your favorite song of ours?" He asked "I mean they're all good so it's hard to just pick one, but i have to go with ' I'm gonna tell my therapist on you' " I responded

(You should really listen to it, it's AMAZING 😍😍😍)

"Thats actually my favorite song to perform" He said "what's your least favorite song to perform?" I asked "hm... Probably beachboy, I wrote it when I was still with my ex-girlfriend" he responded.

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that you broke up"

"Meh, it was a few years ago Im over her now" He said

Stans POV:

We talked for a little while longer before he had to go because he got called into work that day.

"Alright, talk to you tomorrow?" I asked "sure!" He responded "bye!" He yelled "byee!" I yelled back. He finally hanged up, I layed back onto my bed.

Holy shit I'm so fucking gay..

★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸

Hey y'all🤠

This was taking forever

(Probably cuz my ideas for this story looks like this) :

ANYWAY I'm finally dying my hair back to its original color (I'm a brunette 🇺🇸🇺🇸🤢🤮🤠🤠🤑🤑)

*epic outro sounds*