Chapter 4

(I didn't reread this so ignore any mistakes)

Stans pov:

"Should I like.. Let the fans know about pushing our show back a little??" I asked staring at the post I made. "You should, just to let them know in case they think we're quitting or don't care about them" Marj responded.

"Alright" I pressed post.

"Just did it, let's go" I stood up from our couch and walked towards the door and grabbed my keys

"Why do you get to drive?" Kenny furrowed his eye brows. "Because the last time you drove us somewhere we all ended up with at least one broken bone" Marj reminded him.

"That was eight years ago!"

"still, we're not taking any chances."

"Whatever" He mumbled.

★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸

"Finally we're here, that took like 10 hours" Kenny whined. "That was 5 minutes" I glanced.

"Does my outfit look alright? Did I add to much hello kitty stuff?" Marj asked "You look wonderful babe" Kenny leaned in for a kiss with Marj.

"Ew" I laughed as I saw their lips connect. "You're just jealous you haven't had a relationship since 15" Kenny grinned "KEN!" Marj elbowed his arm.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Kenny and Marj did the same, holding hands as they walked towards tweek bros.

I'm so jealous of them omfg I thought. As soon as we opened the door a clearly stressed out blonde yelled "H-Hey GAH! Welcome to Tweek bros!" What the hell happened to his hair it looks crispy asf 💀... Wait.. I shouldn't be talking.

Marj gave a smile and a wave, We took our seat at a corner booth and started looking at the menu.

"I heard they have really good coffee here" Marj smiled "oh and I tried their cookies! They're AMAZING!" She yelled, Kenny giggled.

I heard the bell of the door ring and turned, my eyes widened as soon as I saw who it was.

AHHHH OMFG IT'S THE CUTE BOY I SAW AT THE CONCERT A FEW DAYS AGO!!!!!!! AJAFSSGWKSLSJSJSLDKSJDKDLDLD!!!!

AM I ACTING FRUITY!?!??? OH MY GOD HE HAS THE CUTEST FRECKLES I HAVE EVER SAW ON SOMEONE!!!

"Stan?"

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT SMILE!! I AM AS FRUITY AS A FRUIT CUP RN!!

"Stan!"

I WONDER IF HE'S SINGLE!! HE'S TOTALLY FRUITY I MEAN NO STRAIGHT WHITE DUDE HAS THAT GOOD TASTE IN CLOTHING!!

"Stann!?"

OH MY GOD HE'S MAKING ME ACT UP 😍😍😍

"STAN!"

I MIGHT GET ON ALL FOURS AND START ACTING LIKE A FUCKING DOG-

"STANLEY MARSH!!!" I snapped out of my trance and looked at who was calling my name. "The waiter wants to know your order" Kenny pointed at a male standing at our table.

"Oh! Sorry I'll have a normal coffee and a chocolate chip cookie" I yelled. "Alright, and will that be all for today?" Why the fuck does he sound like he needs a tissue💀.

"Yep!" Marj responded "your order will be out in a minute" he answered as he walked away. "So what was that all about?" Kenny asked "what do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You know what I mean" Kenny glance towards the red head. "Nothing" I mumbled "that was nothing? You were clearly in love with him, I haven't seen you look at someone like that since you and wendy broke up for good" Kenny stated.

I wasn't listening to anything he was saying, my eyes we're glued onto the Ginger. "Dude, if you're in love with him that bad just ask him out already" Kenny suggested "I can't just ask somebody out of the blue!" I explained "yeah you can, how do you think one night stands work?"

"So you want me to ask him out even if he doesn't know me?" I asked "yeah!" Kenny smiled.

"You know what I'll just ask him for his number" I stood up from my seat and walked over to him.

You got this Stan, the worst thing he can say is "no you depressed emo gay fruity bitch."

"Um.. Hey you're the person who I ran into at the concert a few days ago right?" I asked

Kyle's pov:

Wait isn't he the lead singer of The Crimson Dawn!?!? OMFG HE'S MORE FINE UP CLOSE!!! Maybe he needs to work on his hair though.. It looks like he uses 3in1.

"Yeah.. I am.. Why?" I questioned "I was just wondering if... You know wanna hang out some time?" He rubbed that back of his neck. Is he being for real right now? AHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG SOMEBODY PINCH ME.

I don't know how but I kept straight face since he came up to me, even though I'm internally screaming. "Sure! Do you want my number?" I asked OF COURSE HE WANTS YOUR NUMBER YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

He nodded and gave me his phone. I put in my number and returned it. "Thanks.. I'll uh... Call you later" He stated.
He walked away to where he was originally sitting.

★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸★🎸

I got a little lazy at the end bc I went to bed at like 1am😍 (I'm going insane)

Should I add bendy in this too? I can't decide.

*epic outro sounds*