Chapter 17 <3

We both arrived at the rather fancy restaurant, and he pulled my chair out for me with a slight smile on my face. It made my heart skip a beat since his smile was gorgeous. There was a quiet and peaceful atmosphere in the restaurant, which was quite soothing. I took my seat.

"Thank you..." I say softly with a gentle smile at his chivalry, and he sat opposite me. We then grabbed a menu to decide what we wanted to eat as a server came.

"May I please have the Yakitori and a glass of lemonade..?" I ask the server.

"Ofcource Madam, what would you like, sir?" He asked Shoto.

"I'll have the Okonomiyaki with a glass of lemonade as well." He said calmly.

The server left, and we both turned to each other. I must tell you that my heart was doing so many flips in this short time. We made some small talk, just asking each other questions about each other.

Our food arrived, and i took a quick picture to post, trying not to seem rude, and we began eating pausing to talk to each other everyone so often.

We finished our food and decided to walk through the park. As we got to the park, the moonlight shone on the path. He softly grabbed my hand, and I looked up at him a soft pink hue on my cheeks. However, I didn't reject it, and we continued walking.
But of course, the date had to come to an end, which secretly we both dreaded.

He walked me back to my house. Since I wasn't going back to the dorms where everyone could see us like this, my anxiety would go through the roof. We got to my door, and I softly turned to him.

"Thank you for tonight...I've never been so lucky to go on a date with someone like you..." I say gently.

"No, thank you, y/n it's been an excellent time with you, which is why I am going to do this..." it made me excited to see what he was planning to do, but I felt the heat rise up my neck as he caressed my cheek with his hand and leaned in softly kissing my lips. I kissed back. It was a warm and sensual kiss, which made my heart flutter and ache. Then, we both parted ways.

I entered my house while he went to the dorms where I would in the morning.

//time skip\\

I had the best night of my life as well as the best few hours of sleep as I got dressed into a cute white short dress with a pastel cardigan, which was your favourite colour. I wore some sheer white knee-high socks with some combat boots. I then grabbed my phone and bag before heading to the dorms since it was the weekend.

~~~~~~~~♡~~~~♡~~~~~~~~

Author here I'm actually quite happy with how this chapter turned out compared to my old ones. I'm once again however displeased with how long it takes for me to make a new chapter.