Chapter 9 <3

The rest of the day had now gone by slowly. I was still upset and I kept on tripping from random dizziness. Shoto noticed but decided to keep quiet. He noticed my wound has reopened again.

"Y/N...this is the 4th time today the wound has reopened and you keep randomly getting dizzy don't think I have realised." He said worry lacing through out his words.

"Shoto really I'm fine I'm sure I'm only getting dizzy from the blood loss and I've been anxious all morning after the training.." I tried to convince him but h clearly didn't believe me.

"Well can I meet your family today Shoto? you've meet mine and I'm sure there are lovely." I asked him trying to change the topic.

"I guess Y/N we can ask Aizawa-sensei to drop us off" I nodded as we went to find Aizawa. I opened his office door to find him and Hizashi having a full on makeout session.

"Gah!" My eyes widened and I immediately slammed the door causing the remaining staff in the hall to wonder.

"Run!" I grab Shoto's hand and we ran as fast as we could. I got a message from Dadzawa.

>speak a word
of this and your
Grounded.
                                  > Got it
                                 Dadzawa

We continued running until we made it to Shoto's House. He hastily opened the door and shut it causing it to slam. We heard footsteps from someone in the room next to us.

"SHO-" Endeavour realised I was there.

"Oh um sorry for the slam we was going to get dropped off by my dad hut he was uh getting it on with uh Hisashi well I'm pretty sure I just cooked blocked them but oh well...?" I apologised for the noise.

"Um ok no need to apologise Aizawa..." he said visibly confused.

"Well be going to my room now father tell Fuyumi I'm home." Shoto said taking my hand and dragging me into what is supposedly his room.

"So yeah that happened honestly you wouldn't have wanted to it...ugh now I can't get it out of my head!" I cringed gaining my confidence I have around Shoto.

"It's all right Y/N did you want to cook some food with me usually Fuyumi cooks but we can do it for her to get your mind off that..."

"Oki doki" I grabbed his hand again as we walked into the kitchen when we saw Fuyumi the women I met not that long ago. She heard us and turned around. She clapped her hands in joy.

"I see we have Y/N over what a pleasure to have you!"I smiled at Fuyumi.

"Thank you for the warm welcoming Fuyumi it's a pleasure to see you again." I say slightly bowing the the kind women.

"Me and Y/N decided to cook for today so you can go relax." Shoto deadpanned taking control of the dinner she started.

"Oh no rea-" I interrupted her.

"No no we insist I've come here without warning its fine." I say gently walking her to the living room then down returning into the kitchen.

"So what should we make Shoto?" I say peeking over his shoulder to see him preparing some ingredients of some sort.

"I was thinking F/F." He said smiling. My face lit up with joy.

"Really then let's make it the best way possible!" I exclaimed. Taking some of the unprepared ingredients either. Chopping, mixing or filling.

An hour later.

I prepared some bowls at the table in 5 places then leaving the F/F and add ons to table for people to choose how much they wanted.

Live-Stream that saved me//S.Todoroki x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें