Chapter 5 <3

It was now lunchtime and I was waiting for Shoto seen as he was quickly going to the restroom. It was all peaceful as I waiting out in the hallway when. A blonde boy with grey eyes started walking up to me. I looked at him awkwardly smiled and waited for shoto. Eventually, the boy got to me.

"Oh is this the quirkless girl they let in. Hmph. You look weak. Your also that girl off Instagram who almost got assaulted. It's pathetic if you can't stand up for your self. Wheres your family girl. They can't help protect either can they." He just kept on blabbering about how pathetic I was.

"Pls stop...." however he didn't hear. So I tried hiding in my scarf trying to hide the tears that gathered in my eyes. My hands were trembling my knees was shaking. Soon enough my hero came.

"Monoma go away your making her upset." Shoto said.

"What is she going to do about it call her parents!"

One second Monoma was standing the next he was on the floor bleeding and crying for help. I just stood there and my back hit the wall. I sobbed and sobbed. The fighting and screams for help reminded me of my screams. However  Monoma was eventually saved by a teacher.

Me and Shoto was told to go to Principle Nezu to talk about what happened. So we walked there with Monoma and a teacher. The teacher knocked on the door and a small 'enter' was spoken.

"Principle Nezu sir there has been a fight with Todoroki and Monoma and the girl was in tears so something happened with her too sir." Nezu let the teacher go and asked us to sit down.

"What happened Monoma first."

"Well I was talking to the girl then he came up and started pushing me and shoving me." Nezu hummed.

"Todoroki you next."

"I went to the restroom and Y/N was waiting outside when I came back she was crying and her arms and legs were trembling sir."

"Hmm okay what about you dear." I sniffed.

"Um so I was waiting for Shoto outside in the hallway so we could go to my dad so I could grab my lunch. Then Monoma walked over to me so I awkwardly smiled and waiting. Then he was starting to talk about how pathetic I was and how I was quirkless. Then shoto came back and and and then he started talking about my birth parents." I said staying small gripping and leaning against shoto.

"I see well let's look at the CCTV shall we to know who to punish." We looked at the CCTV and obviously me and shoto didn't get in trouble while Monoma got weeks detention he honestly didn't know what was wrong with my birth parents. Principle Nezu called Dadzawa and Endeavour to talk about what happened. They both came in and saw my red puffy eyes and they saw Shotos bleeding Knuckles.

"What was so important I need to be here I was on patrol." Endeavour said.

"Well I'd like to thank your son Endeavour and you should here what happened." Nezu then told both mine and Shoto's fathers. Endeavour looking proud at his son but confused on why he did that. While, Dadzawa was proud of Shoto but annoyed at Monoma for insulting me. By the time we got out of the room it was the end of lunch so me and Shoto sighed as us and Dadzawa walked back into class for the last homeroom. We entered and everyone saw my red eyes and Shotos red Knuckles but didn't say anything.

"Before we start Todoroki and Y/N you two are allowed to eat your lunch in the teachers lounge for certain circumstances." The class groaned in jealousy as me and Shotk left the class walking to the  teachers lounge. A few teachers were in there for their lunchbreak.

"Hey what are you kids doing out of class."

"Aizawa Sensei allowed to eat our lunch in here during homeroom because something happened during our lunch slot I can call him If you'd like." They simply shook their head saying it was alright.

We sat down on the sofas as we ate.

"Hey do you want to come and train with me and Dadzawa later." I asked hoping that I could spend more time with him.

"Sure Y/N I would never refuse"

We continued eating there was about 10 minutes left when we had finished and all the others teachers left. So I made 3 coffees one L for me one L for Shoto who insisted in making mine and one XL for Dadzawa. We quickly walked to class we walked in our lesson 8 minutes left and put down his coffee while we drank our own while the class once again was jealous. Then the bell rang signalling it was time to go if you hadn't got a detention me and Shoto waited for Dadzawa. So we could get a lift back and so I could ask for mcdonalds for dinner.

852 words