Chapter 15 <3 (Full)

Me and Shoto got to homeroom early, just as usual. We both took our seats and began talking, I was a blushing mess of course, when wasn't I? My head, however, was racing through all the possibilities that I could do to mess up my first date with someone who saved me.

More and more people started entering homeroom, I however picked up some courage to go talk Mina and Kyoka. I got out of my seat and Shoto just blankly stared at me but soon had a soft smile when he saw me go over to the girls, Who were totally different to eachother, and I started talking about the two when they asked a certain question.

"So y/n...How's you and Todoroki...?" Mina asked with her usual grin and her tounge poked out from her teeth, I blushed softly

"Oh yeah, you said you'd confess..." Kyoka joined in, and I blushed a little more.

"Oh well..." I started.

"We kissed... and I've got a date tonight..." I whispered gently, and Mina squealed while Kyoka smirked victoriously.

"You go girl...!" Mina sqeaked.

"Congracts y/n." Kyoka said calmly.

"Well, I was hoping that you guys would come to my house to help me get ready for my date...?" I asked quietly.

"Of course girly..!" Mina agreed, and Kyoka softly nodded.

"I'll be back then.." I said calmly, and I left the classroom to the teachers lounge, but what I didn't expect to see was my dad and Hizashi getting it on...

I opened the door, turned red at the sight, and slammed the door before leaning against it flustered. I'm pretty sure they saw me because i heard scrambling and soft whispers, and the door opened, causing me to fall on my ass. I looked up and saw my dad with flushed cheeks.

"I was coming to tell you Mina and Kyoka were coming round.." I squeaked before getting up and practically rushing into the classroom. My cheeks were bright red, and everyone turned to me while I quickly rushed to shoto and softly whispered in his ear.

"My dad was getting it on with Present Mic." I whispered, his eyes went slightly wide but soon relaxed them.

"Oh...I don't know how to respond to that y/n..." I softly nodded as I sat down in my seat.

A/N

486 words

I'm so sorry it has been like 2 months since I've posted, and i deeply apologise. A lot has been on my mind, and I haven't found any time to have inspiration to do so. When I've had inspiration, it's been while I was out or busy, and by the time I was free, I've honestly forgotten.
Deepest apologies.

And have a happy school year if you are in school or are about to start the new year. And have a happy time if you aren't in school at all.

Deepest wishes.

Skye, your author.