Chapter 11 <3

I went into the mall bathrooms. To see Ashido and Jirou.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hi Ashido"

"Call me Mina!"

"Hello Mina." I roll my eyes at her.

"Well I asked you to meet me and Jirou because we've realised how close you are with Todoroki and we want to know if you have a tiny little crush~" I go madly red so they got their answer.

"So you do Y/N?" Jirou asks smirking while Mina has her tounge out.

"No...Maybe...yes..." I confess blushing.

"When will you confess your feeling girlie you've been here for a few weeks now and you knew eachother before you joined UA!"

"What about if I confess today....?

They both looked at me in shock for a moment. Mina then started nodding her head vigorously. While Jirou slightly smiled at me.

"Yes girl go get your man!" Mina explaimed.

"Well how should I do it? I've never had a crush or dated someone!" I say nervous.

*With Shoto*

*I looked at the class*

"How can I ask Y/N on a date...?"

Everyone stopped talking to turn to me and start suggesting different ideas when I came up with the perfect idea. The 3 girls eventually came back.

*Your pov*

After coming up with a plan, we exited the bathroom and went back to the boys.

"So uh where should we go first...?" I ask the group.

"Well you and Jirou can come with me to look at some makeup shops not be homophobic but none of you wear makeup but your free to come if you want!"  I smile and shake my head slightly at Mina trying not to sound mean.

Me, Jirou and Mina go to a store that sells Dresses and Makeup. We enter and I am flabbergasted at the things I'm seeing. I immediately walk over to a skin tight red dress and find my size. I throw it over my arm go to the makeup section finding my shaded and some other skincare things. We head towards a shoe shop afterwards. Mina got some makeup aswell as Jirou who got makeup and a purple dress.

We arrived at the shoe store and I bought a pair of red heels, black heels and 2 pairs of (F/ShoeBrand). Mina got some trainers and Jirou got 1 or 2 pairs of combat boots. We made our way to where the boys said we were meeting them. The food court. We arrived last. But atleast we were fashionably late...by 20 minutes...

We chose somewhere to eat and I started to feel nauseated and dizzy again so I just ordered something small, not wanting to puke it up.

Bakugou scoffed at me while Shoto looked at me worriedly.

[476 words busy from test week and school love you all that k you so much for 100 reads!!]