Chapter 14 <3

It's the next day and I'm getting ready for school. Shoto left last night for dinner. I made sure to do my hair and makeup better since I didn't want to fully redo it after school more like fix ut if needed.

I put on my uniform and grabbed my bag before heading downstairs into the kitchen for breakfast. There were pancakes already on a plate for me and I softly smiled. I went to the fridge ti see an almost empty box of strawberries.

"Dadzawa!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" I heard a tired shout coming from the living room.

"After school can you get more strawberries please?" I say as he enters the room.

"Yeah sure I need more coffee and other things anyways." Hr says as he makes his last cup of coffee.

"Also guess what Dadzawa..."I say smiling.

"What kiddo?" He says barely smiling back.

"So...you know Shoto...well yesterday...we may of uh kissed and he asked me out on a date at 5pm later today..." I say the words quickly leaving my mouth.

"Okay what time will you be back by.." I closed my eyes thinking of some type of insult thinking past on memories of my mom but he was so calm.

My eyes opened quickly and I was confused but I shook it off and ate my breakfast. After breakfast, I put on my shoes and waited in the car for Dadzawa to start it. He started the car and we soon drove off and into the teachers lounge. As per usual Dadzawa immediately went to the coffee machine where Present Mic was. I softly smiled as he left and sat down on the sofa grabbing my phone and messaging Shoto goodmorning. I then grabbed a few books, my notebook and stationary.

I started to just do some studying and make some key notes for class since there wasn't much else to do other than my phone but I would need it for later and I don't want to waste the battery. After around 20 minutes I got a text. I grabbed my phone and looked that it was Shoto saying goodmorning and he would be there soon. I smiled widely at the message.

"Who got you smiling like that huh?" Midnight said from beside me.

"Is it a boy~?" She teased.

"Maybe..." She squealed like a middle schooler.

"Who who!" She said and I smiled at her childish behaviour.

I hide my face with my notebook and mumbled.

"Shoto..."

"Wait isn't that Endeavour's son?" She asked shocked.

"That kid is a rock!"

"Well we're going on a date later and he's coming here..." I say uncovering my face and she smiled and we started to talk like that one fun auntie you have.

The door opened and I saw Shoto so I out all my stuff away and Midnight just smirked at me.

"Hi Shoto." I say softly smiling with a slight blush on my face.

"Hey y/n" he said, softly smiling back at me.

"Let's head to homeroom early..?" I asked.

"Sure let's go" he answered and we left the teachers lounge and started walking to homeroom just talking.

"Hey are we still on the date at 5 later..?" I asked innocently to make sure he still wanted to.

"Yeah we are dress formally by the way"

"Formally..? Okay then its good I bought dresses while I was out with the girls then huh..." I say.

609 words I'm so sorry these keep getting shorter compared to my 1000 word chapters. I'm also very sorry for not posting lovelies! Hope you all have a good day or evening.