But when she starts going towards that woman house with her it is a little distance away, but now as if she had gone a little distance so she goes to drop that woman to her house....Then when she is about to return after dropping her there, the woman wants to give her hospitality in return for her help, which she refuses but the woman insists, so she stays with her for a while and the woman prepares a sweet dish for her and feeds her...

Meanwhile, she is going to call Neil and tell him all this but when she checks her phone, her phone's battery is dead, which she didn't even notice but then she thinks that it's okay, it's just a matter of some time and she will reach them soon so after eating the sweet dish prepared by that old woman, Avni immediately leaves to come to Neil and as she was coming by walking, it took her time.

When Avni comes here, she hears Raj's last words to Neil that " wo use kahan dhundhe " Apart from this she did not hear anything but seeing Raj she understands that something has definitely happened here.

Raj starts feeling guilty after knowing Avni's entire story, it was not Neil's fault yet he told him all that

" Avu tumhe ek baar Neil ko btaa dena chahiye tha n ki tum kahan jaa rahi ho.... Simran says this to Avni on which Avni sees her...

" Bhabhi us waqt us Lady ki help karne ke chakkar me mujhe kuch samjh nahi aaya... I'm sorry Neil.... " She turns around and tells Neil, to which Neil smiles and tells her it's okay.

He is now happy and relieved just because of the fact that she is fine and safe, and is now in front of him.

" Tum aise kaise kisi ki bhi help karne chali gyi.... aur kisi ke bhi ghar chali gyi.... ye anjaan sehar hai... logo par itni jaldi bharoshaa nahi karte.." Raj tell this to Avni on which Avni sees raj

" Par bhai wo lady acchi thi, bahut sweet thi...."

" Wo acchi thi.... par kya hota agar wo kisi aur iraade se tumhare paas aayi hoti... kuch bhi karne se pehle ek baar jo tumhare saath hai use btaana chahiye tha n...." Avni hears this and realizes her mistake, yes maybe that lady was nice, but there are many types of people in the world who deceive people by making such excuses then do wrong things with them.

" I'm sorry bhai...." Avni says this but suddenly Raj Simran notices that Neil is leaving the place without saying anything, leaving the three of them.

" Neil..... Simran says to which Avni turns back and sees him leaving... and she does not understand this behavior of Neil....After all, what happened to him?

Simran is about to go after Neil but Avni stops her....

" Bhabhi, Neil ko kya hua... wo aise chale kyon gye....?" Hearing Avni's question, Simran looks at Raj but then goes after Neil without saying anything.

Avni turns towards Raj and looks at him questioningly, to which Raj first looks down in guilt but then composes himself and looks at Avni.

" Bhai, aapne unhe kuch kaha....? Avni questions him

" I'm sorry avi, tum kahin mil nahi rahi thi... tumhara phone off tha....
main darr gya tha aur usi wajah se mujhe samjh nahi aaya maine use kya kya keh diya...." Saying this, Raj tells Avni the whole story of how he behaved with Neil ... which Avni gets shocked to hear.

Other side

Neil takes a taxi and is about to go back to the hotel but before that taxi starts, Sirman also sits in it whom Neil sees but not says anything and then Simran asks the taxi driver to start the taxi.

Here Raj and Avni are sitting together and Avni says to Raj

" Bhai, aapko pta hai main humesha Neil ko bolti thi ki wo mujhe bhul jaaye... kyonki mujhe pta tha ki agar mera yaa unka kuch hoga to aap dono ki dosti par asar padega jo main nahi chahti thi... jab se aapko mere aur Neil ke baare me pta chala hai aapko to unki har baat se problem hone lagi hai....." Hearing her words Raj sees her

" Pehle to Neil aapki nazar me hero the, to fir ab kya ho gya hai.... har roj kisi na kisi baat par aap dono ki nok-jhok ho jaati hai.... aur aaj to unki koi galti bhi nahi thi aur aapne unhe itna sab keh diya..... wo to mujhe chhodkar jaana bhi nahi chahte the... unhone mujhe kaha ki main bhi unke saath chalun par maine zidd ki...jiski wajah se wo mujhe chhodkar gye...."

Raj realizes his mistake after listening to her... Yes it's true Neil has always been a hero in his eyes then why does he get angry at every thing now?

" Aur mera naa sahi... aap Bhabhi ke baare me hi soch lete... wo kuch kehti nahi iska mtlb ye to nahi unhe bura nahi lagta hoga... jaise mujhe accha nahi lagta ki aapko koi bura kahe... to bhabhi bhi to hurt hoti hongi jab aap unke saamne hi Neil se waise baat karte ho..."

Raj listens to Avni's entire words and starts feeling more guilty, yes, Simran too must be getting upset due to all these actions of hers....she had told him before coming here not to spoil this trip but he spoil everything and now he knows that Neil will not stay here after the way he talked to him, But no, he will not let Neel go... he will apologize for his mistake.

on the other side

Simran and Neil reach the hotel but Neil is not listening to Simran who keeps telling him to stay here.

" Neil please, ab tu bhi aisa karega to kaise chalega... Raj ne jo kiya main use sahi nahi keh rahi par fir bhi tu samjh naa wo us waqt darr gya tha..." Simran says this to Neil

" It's ok simmi, mujhe Raj ki baat ka bura bhi nahi lgaa hai.... aur wo sahi hai... main limits cross kar raha hu...meri wajah se tere aur uske rishte bhi khrab ho rahe hai...."

" Neil aisa nahi hai..." Simran says

" Aisa hi hai, aur ab main ye bhi nahi chahta ki meri wajah se tere aur uske beech kuch ho... mujhe yehaan aana hi nahi chahiye tha... but it's ok... aaj hi wapas chala jaaunga main...." Neil says this while packing his bag.

At this time both of them are in Neil's room... and Simran is looking at him helplessly... She knows that Neil doesn't mind even the biggest things but sometimes even the smallest things hurt him and the way Raj talked to him was not right. But what should she do now... He is not listening to her and she does not want to talk to Raj about this.

On the other hand, Avni and Raj reach the hotel... and as soon as Avni opens the door of her room, she gets shocked to see Neil with his bag.

Neil's eyes fall on Avni when he looks there when the door opens and their eyes meet, Neil can see that there are light tears in her eyes.

Whereas Simran looks at Raj who is standing behind Avni and Raj looks at Simran and then at Neil who has his eyes on Avni... Looking at both of them, it seems as if both are talking through their eyes. Avni signals him to stop to which Neil does not respond.

But Raj comes forward in the room and says

" Mujhe tujh se baat karni hai " Raj says this to Neil

" Kyon ? Kya ab bhi koi kmi reh gyi jo puri karne aaye ho...." Simran speaks angrily to which Raj looks at her.

" I'm sorry...." Raj says to Simran.

" Huh, sorry... iske siwa tum kuch bol bhi nahi sakte...." on her this words Raj sees her

" Simmi relax... " Neil says this to Simran on which Simran looks away from Raj

" I'm sorry Raj... I know meri wajah se tumhe kaafi problem face karni pad rahi hai.... ( he said indicating his and Simran relationship ) but don't worry main ab jaa raha hu... " Hearing this, Avni bites her lip but doesn't say anything... Neil looks at her and smiles slightly on which Avni looks away from him.

" Neil kya hum akele me baat kar sakte hai...." Raj speaks again and before Simran can say anything, Neil holds her hand and signals her not to say anything.

" ok Chalo, jaane se pehle ek aakhiri baar baat kar lete hai..." Neil says and then Raj looks at Simran who turns her face away from him. But at this time it is necessary for him to talk to Neil, because he is sure that he will convince his wifey later also.

Both of them go out of the room and here Avni and Simran are together in the room.

To be continued.........