Story Changes and Information

Here's some information that you need before starting the story.

This is a crossover story of the Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and the Heroes of Olympus.

This is watching the movies and reading the books. They will be watching the Harry Potter movies while reading the Percy Jackson books.

The Harry Potter series takes place in 2005 to 2012 instead of the 90s.
Which means they are also born later.
Harry was born July 31, 1995, instead of 1980. All the ages are adjusted from his.

The Hogwarts year is going to end earlier than June, but other than that, the timelines pretty much line up.

This is a Percy Jackson x Valentina Allen (OC) x Annabeth Chase story. Originally the ship was just with Percy however, Percabeth is iconic so I decided to just make it poly.

I will be changing some key things in stories. For example, I might change some prophecies like the Prophecy of the Seven and make it 8 instead. (Idk I haven't gotten that far)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The timeline and ages might be a little messed up, but I tried my best. My math isn't always correct.

I have a very rough timeline of the events, so I'm just going off that outline. I'm basically winging it because I'm so excited to just start writing.

Also, I apologize if the updates don't come quickly. Stuff in my life is picking up, and I have to write everything on my phone.

Let's just get into it. If you have any questions, let me know! Enjoy the story!