"I see, you clearly just want to leave, I put in my number there, let's talk later when you are not too preoccupied" he said chuckling and before I could apologise for being abit rude and not truly being all in the conversation, he was gone.

I was so flustered and confused at the meeting that just happened a few minutes ago, why was the face of the company so friendly with me, he was married as far as I knew, so why was he seeking contact with me, even going as far as taking my number, I shook it all away and figured he was just a friendly man, who was seeking friendship and nothing more.

I finally found a good spot for food, ate and went to visit Buckingham Palace first, I was awestruck by the beautiful old building standing infront of me, which carried one hell of history. Both good and bad, mostly bad because of all the colonisation stuff. Next I visited the old church where royals were buried, even took photos of myself close to Queen Elizabeth I's mausoleum, she was my favourite English queen after all.

London was such a beautiful city, I took lots or pictures of alot of sights, but it was time for me to go prepare for work,
Got to the hotel, showered and put on an official black matching attire, being a ring announcer meant that I had to look sharp and neat always and that was my specialty.

Got to the stadium just in time for me to get a good glam, the stadium was packed you could feel the adrenaline in the air.

Just like the commentators and wrestlers, as a ring announcer, you had to walk down the ramp to your position... music hit and the crowd cheered for me, I felt so loved, here the English crowd, or any other crowd, I have had the honor to meet was lovely to me and I was grateful.

Matches came and went and the show was over, I took my things and left for the hotel. When I was ready to change and go to bed, my phone pinged with a message.

.Hey Amanda sorry for bothering you, but could you please come to my room, No. 55B please.

Why was he asking me to go to his room, he's married for God's sake, and if someone sees me, that will be it for my job, Joe is the face of the company, they wouldn't let him go at all, they'd just get their PR to do something about it but they wouldn't think twice firing me.

When I was about to respond another message came in

.it's OK if you dont want to come, I understand, I'm practically a stranger to you, and we just met.

I had abit of worry about this, but deep down, the feeling of curiosity about all these was getting even more powerful,

"Fuck it" I exclaimed as I changed into sweat pants, sweat shirt and some slippers and decided to go see what he wanted.

.coming.

I sent closing off my phone and making my way to his room, I was careful looking side to side to ensure no one saw me, I pressed on the elevator and Finn Balor and sheamus walked out of it, obviously they were abit drunk from partying, and were too friendly greeting me, but they left for their room and once I ensured they were gone, I pushed the upper floor button.