sexy neighbor (edited)

Note: Joe is 25 here and the girl is 30 years old.

Today was the day my hot neighbor who was also a good friend of mine had invited me over to his house for dinner,

He wanted us to hang out since we hadn't seen each other in awhile to catch up and get to know each other better.

I hesitated to go at first since I always had a crush on him, but the problem was not only was he was five years younger than me but I was sure he had a hot girlfriend. There's no way in hell that walking adonis didn't have someone.

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone and it was 6 in the evening, looks like I napped a little longer than I had expected. I now only had 1 hour and 30 minutes before leaving.

I took a quick shower, curled my hair and did a simple make up. I didn't wear anything fancy just the usual black ripped skinny jeans and off the shoulders blue short sleeved rolling Stones T-shirt and paired it with blue and white Adidas sneakers, putting on my long silver necklace with a Jade pendant for an accessory.

Once I ensured I looked alright I took my purse and his favourite cookies that I had baked for him, then locked the door.

He didn't live that far, just two blocks down the road.

I rang the doorbell and He opened the door looking as handsome as ever in a T-shirt and black sweatpants.

"Hey babygirl, how are you?" He always gave me goosebumps whenever he called me baby girl, but I learned that he called every girl in his life that.

"Hey Joe, these are for you"

"Hey my favorites, thanks baby" he said kissing my cheek and ushering me inside the house.

His house was manly with dark colored wallpaper and black couches. Everything was mostly black and posh, something told me he was kinda loaded from the look of things. His Job must really be a nice one, I thought to myself.

"Welcome Y/N to my humble abode"

"There's nothing humble about this place, nice home you've got here Joe"

"Thank you, come lets go eat" He led me to the dining room, where the table was set nicely and like the gentleman that he is, he pushed out the seat for me first.

"Thankyou, I was starving" He chuckled and poured out red wine for me and then left for the kitchen.

He brought in two plates that were filled with steaming hot food.

He placed my plate down for me and I salivated at the steaming pasta with meat balls covered in wine sauce.

"Did you actually cook this?" I said with a mouthful of the delicious food.

"Yes, why is it bad?" He asked looking worried.

"No quite the contrary, I didn't know you could cook"

"There are many things you don't know about me miss Y/L/N"

"I'm realizing that"

We ate, got to know each other, talked alot, watched movies and we had a good time together, hell we didn't even know when time fled cause it was a few minutes to midnight

"You know what Joe, I think it's time for me to go home."

"Why? we are having a good time"

"Because I have to, it's almost midnight now"

"let me walk you out"

He went upstairs and I took my purse and phone and was about to put my shoes on, when I was pushed to the wall.