Case of dignity PT2 (edited)

Roman's POV

"Oh fuck just like that" y/n was sucking the leaving shit out of my dick.

Her mouth felt so good especially when my shaft repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

"Baby if you want me to fuck you, you have to stop that because I am about to cum"

She sucked one last time before getting up and pushing me on the bed. Y/n got on top of me and put her legs on each of my sides.

She placed my d*ck into her entrance before fully taking me in.

I groaned loudly as she whimpered adjusting to my size before starting to move up and down on my length taking it way deeper that her ass was touching my thighs.

She picked up her pace going faster making her boobs jump and down. The sight making me wanting her even more, I sat up and took her juicy breasts in my mouth and sucked on each of them then caressed them as her beautiful moans filled the room.

I laid back down and let her continue riding me like the goodgirl she was. Can't believe this was the innocent assistant I knew, god she was as talented in the bedroom as much as she was in the boardrooms.

"Cmon baby girl I want you to ride me while facing the other side, I want to see your beautiful ass."

She stopped her movements and faced the other side. She continued to ride me as her beautiful ass jiggled sexily. I slapped it over and over again as she kept on riding me like a champion.

I sat up again, took her in my arms and made her face me again.

I kissed those beautiful lips passionately as she sat on my dick again. This time I took her hips and thrust up fast and hard making her moans turn into screams.

"Roman like that, oh my god, I'm going to cum"

"Damn y/n baby... you feel so good"

Her face contorted in anger and I realized, I wasn't f*cking y/n rather it was another woman, I met at the bar hours prior called Brenda.

"Who the f*ck is y/n"

She stopped her movements and quickly got out of the bed, picking up her clothes and leaving my house.

I can't believe I sexually fantasized about y/n again, this woman was going to be the death of me. I was deep in love with y/n but she's no longer talking to me.

It's been three weeks since we got back from Europe and y/n has grown even more distant from me. She stopped teasing me and only talked to me briefly when giving me the schedule for the day or when she had to pass an important message other than that everything else she sent through the email. As for coffee, She literally bought a 12 cup flask that she filled with my usual black coffee that way she didn't have to bring my coffee and face me, smart isn't she??

I must confess that I was falling for her and for the first time my heart was letting me down. I never believed in love, nor in relationships, a lesson I learned from my ex whom I gave the world and lots of love to until she cheated on me and eloped with her lover.

I decided to be harsh to y/n because I believed my heart would automatically stop loving her but obviously that didn't work.
Everytime I was rude to her, I always felt guilty and felt the urge to apologize, but my ego wouldn't let me.

So for the next day, I planned on apologising to her. I never want her to stop speaking to me. She didn't deserve the type of treatment I gave her so I'm going to make it right.

The Next Day

I passed through y/n's office (which was made of clear glass) and she wasn't in. Something didn't feel right because she was always here before me and she didn't call or text me about not coming to work today.

Maybe she stepped out abit, I told myself as I got in my office and settled down.

As I went through my emails on my office iMac, I realized she hadn't sent my schedule for the day nor the paperworks that I needed to work on.

I contacted my secretary Grace who told me that y/n was a no show today.

Grace came into my office later with a letter.

"Sir, there's a letter here for you, the envelope has no information as to who it came from but it's addressed to you." She handed me the letter then excused herself.

I opened the letter and immediately recognized y/n's handwriting.

To Mr Reigns:

I wanted to write and tell you that I'm resigning from my job as your assistant. I'm doing this because going back and forth with you and your constant insults were very toxic especially to my mental health. I know you and I never saw eye to eye most of the times, but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me a job and letting me explore my full potential. I learned a lot from you and your company and for that I'm forever grateful.

Yours sincerely,
-sign-
Y/n. Y/m/n. Y/l/m.

I read the letter over and over again and couldn't believe it.

She was gone, she really left, I really succeeded in pushing her away, this would have been a relief for me a few months ago, but it wasn't, I loved this woman, and that I was sure of this time, I wasn't gonna let her slip away from me, and I intended on doing everything in my power to get her back, not only was she crucial to my company but my heart too. I needed her.

A/N:  I'm loving the hell out of Roman's new character. He deserves all the attention and love he's getting now. Till next time treat people with kindness and be nice to nice. 🖤🖤