Lovesick Wally X reader: A night inside

TW!: Suggestive situation, stabbing

Y/N POV:

As I awoke, I noticed I wasn't in my home, but rather Wally's. I tried to get up but my hands were wrapped in chains and my mouth covered by some-sort of cloth. I realized the horrible situation I was in, and tried to wiggle my way out when I heard the door open.

"Hello, my dear~ Seems you awake. Good. Now I get to lavish you~"

I tried to scream but the cloth covered my frightened sounds. I then looked up to see an Annoyed Wally. He climbed onto the bed and cupped my face in his hands.

"Don't worry, my dear! You're in good hands~"

He cuddled me close, one arm around my waist as the other took off the cloth and kissed me. This absolute LUNATIC kissed ME!

he then smiled at me and continued cuddling me, his grip tightened.

"Wh-why are you doing this...?" I asked, nervous.

"Because I love you! Isn't that reason enough? I just hate seeing you with the other neighbors and not me, so you get the spend the night inside Home! Isn't it the most?~" He asked, a almost tender look in his eye. Key word: Almost.

"No! Let me go! I don't wanna be here!" I said, struggling against the chains.

"Awh.... Don't you know your words can hurt dear?~"

He took out a pocket knife, immediately shutting me up.

"Hmph. Why so quiet? Cat got your tongue?~" He said, holding my chin and the knife in the other hand.

".....Fine. Play the quiet game. I'll do something else instead~" He said, looking down on my chained up body.

He then started carving into my shoulder, making me scream in pain and agony.

"Good girl! Now, what do you want to do tonight? We got lots of time~"

Hehe the dirty minded folk shall flustered~