🎶🎵Singer Y/N X Fan Wally prt 2🎵🎶

Y/N POV:

I felt someone grab onto my arm. I turn around in shock. "E-excuse me?" I looked at the short man confused and dumb founded. I looked at security in panic as I heard the man's soft gasps. I couldn't blame him, man leaped over security. I saw security start to run over to me. "P-please, just wait..." He spoke softly looking at me in desperation. I started to pull myself away and walk back to my dressing room, only for the person to grip to me tighter, walking with me. "Why are you doing this? You know security is gonna grab you up, right?" His smile slightly dimmed, but he still had a grin. "Well, atleast I got time with *the* Y/n." He looked away. I continued walking. "The Y/N? Heh... Still getting used to that.." The guy looked back at me. "What do you mean 'Still getting used to that'?" He askes me. "Well, it's the fact that now, I have this huge fanbase, and I just finished the first part of a huge world tour. It's exciting, but I'm not used to it and it sort of scares me."  His eyes seemed to reflect remorse. "I see.. C-can I do anything to help you get ued to it..?" He asked. "I don't think you can, but it's nice of you to try your best." He seemed to just barely smile now. "Well, whats your name?" "Wally.." He said. "Well Wally, you seem nice. Security is getting closer, and I'd hate for you to get banned. Here's my number so we can stay in contact, okay?" *I held out my phone to show him my number.* 

"Uh.. Y/n..?"

"Yes?"

"I uhm... i don't have a cellphone, I only have a telephone.."

*I was shocked. How did this dude not have a cellphone??*

"Why?"

"Home doesn't want me accessing the internet, says it'll be bad for me."

"I see.." I wondered who this Home person was, but decided not to question the lil dude.

"Well, I'll write it down, and you can put it in a phonebook, okay?"

"Okay!" His smile brightened.

"Well, I gotta go now, so sadly we have to part. Goodbye, Wally!" I waved goodbye to him before getting back to my dressing room. "God, these shoes are KILLING me! Why do fancy shoes have to hurt my feet so much?!" I complained, getting into comfy clothes and took a nap in the RV. I got a long tour ahead of me..

'Ello, [Big shots!] It took me a minute, but I got part two out for ya! My birthday is nearing, but unfortunately I will not be able to make a birthday chapter or fourth of july because I will be out of town without my computer (Probably. Plans may change!) , however, I'll try to upload more stuff before then! See you [Microwave Dinner]s later!

-Char