🤗 Singer Y/N X Fan Wally 🤗 Prt 1

Y/N's POV:

I was getting ready in my dressing room for my concert. I smiled, as so many people bought tickets and supported me. I used to be a small time performer, but I am now a world-wide sensation. I started doing vocal warm-ups, bettering my diction and pronunciation. I was going to preform none of my songs, but instead multiple different songs by other singers, to make a more heartfelt album/playlist entirely. I flattened out my dress/suit/fancy clothing of wrinkles, and stepped out into the backstage.

3rd person POV:

Y/N stepped out onto the stage, getting many audience members' attention, Including Wally. Crowd members started to cheer and clap. They then again smiled. "Alright, who is ready to get this world tour started?!" They shouted into the crowd. They were replied with many shouts, such as "I am!" or "We're ready!" They made a soft chuckle and waited for the crowd to soften down. They then started with I hear a symphony, by Cody Fry. Y/N came closer to the crowd and squatted down to them. Wally happened to be in the front as they came closer.

Wally POV:

There they were, in person. They were so Beautiful/Handsome, far more than any camera could capture. Stars almost seemed to shine in my eyes as they took a soft breath, and started to sing.

"I used to hear a simple song, that was until you came along~" They sung softly into their mic, echoing into the crowd. "Now in it's place is something new, I hear it when I look at you~" They rose up as they continued to sing to the crowd. Their voice was something only an angel could produce, and yet they were modest about it's true inner beauty? They finished the song, as it was short, and sweet. They then continued with Hey Lover, by Daughters of Eve.

Time skip cause I be lazy... (Also Wally POV..)

As they waved goodbye to the audience, I felt... Saddened. I missed seeing them sing their heart out, and it hurt me. I know it sounds dramatic, but I want to be with them, I NEED to be with them, no matter what... Before I could stop myself, my body dragged itself up onto the stage, and rushed towards her. I earned gasping from the audience, but I didn't care; I had too much adrenaline in me to stop. "Wait!" I yelled.

[400 words]

Yes, I am leaving y'all on a cliff hanger, but my motivation is slowing. If yall want me to continue, please comment for a part two. Have a good Day/Afternoon/Night, my loyal followers!