Reboot AU! Wally X Y/N (Prt 1)

Prologue start:

Okay, so parent companies can be crumby. Some new company found out about Playfellow Workshop, and decided to reboot it, including a new character to draw in more audiences. Their name was Y/N, and they were an alternative scene character who was popular, appearing in special episodes here and there as a total Rockstar. (Design btw sorry it sucks)

Wally was pampered in reboot and a bit spoiled, getting tons of fanmail and gifts

Wally was pampered in reboot and a bit spoiled, getting tons of fanmail and gifts. Until they added Y/N for season two after it was a success. He then didn't like them very much as he got less attention, and continued ignoring them whenever he could.

Prologue finish.

One day, Y/N was shopping for some new stage equipment, as last concert some crazy fan broke their microphone in half. They talked to the only other nonbinary neighbor, Frank Frankly as they did. It was a nice day. The bees buzzed softly, the grass had fresh dew on it, and birds chirped a nice quiet tune. Nothing could go wrong. Y/N let Frank go so they could catch some bugs per the usual, and waved bye to Howdy. They then helped Sally with stage props as she got ready for another play, hung out and played Hopscotch with Julie, and helped Eddie with any heavy packages. Wally observed this from inside home, suspicious. "Home, I'm telling you. That neighbor is hiding something." He gets a single creak in responce.* "Am not! I'm just.... cautious. Everyday, they help out with every. single. neighbor. Besides me, but that's not the point! They're hiding something, and I will find out what." The shutters of home open and close in a almost pattern. Reboot proceeds to gasp dramatically. "How dare you! And you said I was the dumb one!" Home gets offended by this as they continue to argue inside the house. Y/N proceeds to notice the arguing, and knocks on Home's door. The house immediately stops making noise, and Reboot aswell. for a few seconds. He then proceeds to make his way to the door nervous. "Oh, hello Neighbor! May I do anything for you?" "No, but I was wondering. What was all the ruckus for? You okay, Wals?" He was surprised by the nickname. "Wals?" He asked. "Oh yeah! Wals! It's what Howdy calls you, so I thought it was okay. Should I just call you by your name, or are you okay with the nickname?" He paused for a second. "Either's fine, neighbor. Whichever makes you happy." Y/N smiled at him, before waving goodbye. Up close, They didn't seem too bad after all. Maybe they were just a really good person with really heavy eyeshadow. Wally leaned against Home's doorframe, a small smile on his face. No matter what, he would find out Neighbor's true intentions. He was sure of it.

Word count: 493 words!