It's supposed to be us against the world ...Right?

Nico's P.O.V. (Trigger warnings, a lot)

My dad has been hitting me harder, and harder. He has been raping me almost every other night. He leaves more and more marks. He only calls me demon, I am starting to think I am one. I can't seem to even fake being happy. I can't talk to people, it feels like I'm not alive anymore. I have to convince myself not to kill myself every single day. Leo is never around. Jason and Percy pretty much all but have forgotten about me. Will is suspicious of me and won't stop questioning me. My boss is yelling at me. Hazel needs new books. I've been cutting more and more. Everything just keeps getting worse and worse. I feel alone, so alone, I'm drowning and going down. 

"What's up Neeks" Will says as he wraps his arms around my back. I quickly get away from him. My dad cut me there yesterday, and he cut deep. Will raises his eyebrows, but I just look away.

"How are you?" I ask touching his shoulder. I have noticed that if I touch Will, or give him extra attention he gets distracted for a second. Then I can change the conversation, or leave.

"I'm fine, have you eaten recently? Your getting skinnier and skinnier" he says. I press my knee against his inner thigh. I wrap my arms around his neck, and I start to kiss his jaw. He blushes.

"Your evil, you know that?" he whimpers. I just suck on a certain spot behind his ear.

"Oh I know baby" I say with an Italian accent. He moans, and I know I have him. I press myself harder against him. Then I kiss him, let's just say he is eager. I am nasty, I must be a demon. Will keeps making out with me, I should feel pleasure in this, something anything. I love him, but all of my emotions feel like nothing everything I do is the same. The first bell rings. I kiss Will as we walk into the classroom right next to my locker which we are, I walk backwards, and he goes forward. We bump into a desk. My desk, I hop on. He continues to make out with me. He runs his fingers through my hair. I just follow him, why can't I feel anything. Why can't I just be happy. When did life become so hard.

"Stop sucking the soul out of him Nico" I hear a voice say, I stop kissing Will. Unwrapping my legs from him.

"You know he does it to right?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but you do it the most, and since you like to talk so much how about, you teach today?" he says.

"I don't want too" I say immediately.

"To late, come on Nico get up here" He hands me a the lesson plan. I am too tired to do this.

"You will regret this, and you are a student so sit down Paul" I say, Mr. Bolifs laughs and takes a seat.

"Okay you little shits, open to page 237 in your math text books" I say.

"You shouldn't curse Nic-" my teacher starts to say.

"Hey you didn't raise your hand, and don't tell me how to teach young man, that's Mr. Di Angelo to you" I say. The whole class laughs.

"Okay so we are working on algebreic expressions, can any one tell me what's the difference between an algebreic, and normal expression?" I ask, a few kids raise their hands.

"Kayla" I say.

"An algebreic expression typically doesn't have an equal sign" she says. I give her a smile.

"Correct, keep this up and you could be on jepoardy" I say, I write what she says on the board. My sleeve goes up, and I quickly lower it hope nobody saw the scars. I see Paul drink his cup of coffee. 

"Are you drinking in my class Paul? Unacceptable, I will have to confiscate this" I say, grabbing his mug. I chug it down in three gulps.

"Okay work out problem one on your paper, then sit on your desk" I say, a lot of kids smile. Soon the whole class is sitting on their desk. I move some papers around Mr. Bolifs desk then I stand on mine.