Chapter Two

The red haired girl  sat down in her first class she shared with Aurora. The two friends sat down next to each other at a table that was at the front.

Aurora excitedly clapped her hands. "What do you think our first class will be like?" The student asked her friend, barely waiting for an answer in return. "I bet he will make something go up in flames! Or– Or make something like explode!"

The red haired girl looked amused at her friend. "Yeah and we're on front row. So if something terrible happens, it'll also effect us," Winter chuckled softly, shaking her head.

Aurora's face morphed immediately, looking behind her to look for any available tables left. But sadly there were none.
She did catch the eye of Davin though, but she quickly looked away, tapping on Winter's shoulder.
"Davin's looking in our direction," the girl whispered  softly to her friend.
"He's so fine I just wanna like.. lick his abs."

The friend group of Davin at the back of the class unexpectedly laughed out loud, making the girls turn their head around for a second before returning to their conversation.

"I wonder what he's doing in this class," Willow silently wondered to herself.
Davin was a grade above them. "Maybe he has to retake this class," Willow spoke to herself, shrugging it off.
She looked down at her notebook that was already filled with her scribbles. At this point, she was just being nosy.

"What if.." Aurora pondered for a minute. "I date Davin and you'll date Dimitri?"

Willow scoffed at her friend, folding her arms defensively. "You know that one video of a bear skinning a fish and dipping it into sea salt water before he eats him? Yeah, I'm that bear and he's the fish if I ever have to be locked in a room together with him."

Aurora opened her mouth to protest but closed it quickly afterwards.
She opened her mouth again. "Well, that's quite an image to visualize," Aurora muttered.

Winter opened her mouth to retort an answer back to her friend. Only to be interrupted by a new presence in the classroom.

The classroom door opened, making students turn their heads, just for Dimitri Valencia to walk in the class.
His jade green eyes roamed through the classroom as he walked past other students seats.
Dimitri's eyes hardened immediately as soon as his eyes connected with the chubby redhead.
He clenched his jaw tight, strolling past her.

"Is it too late to change classes?" Winter murmured to herself, watching with a glare as Dimitri walked past their table.

"Please don't skin him. I didn't want to be the one to tell you but orange so isn't your color."

Willow scoffed at her friend. "That's so offensive!" She called her friend out. "Orange isn't anyone's color."

The bustling classroom  fell silent as soon as the teacher entered the classroom.

Just by the way the male teacher carried himself, you could tell he was a strict man.
The teacher wore a grey button hand sticked notched lapel suit with jetted pockets.
His brown hair was slicked back, his black square glasses sat perfectly on the bridge of his nose as he looked around the classroom with his dark brown eyes.

The teacher put his briefcase on his table.

"Welcome to my class," the teacher started. "I'm Mr. Fritz. And let me start by saying I don't do extra credits. If you fail my class I'll gladly let you redo a year again. Isn't that right, Davin?" Mr Fritz nodded his head at Davin who sat at the back with his friends. The student nodded his head apologetically with a gentle smile.

"Who can explain to me what the five basics of chemistry is?" Mr Fritz asked, his eyes roaming in the classroom.

Winter put her hand in the air along with several other students.
Mr. Fritz nodded at Winter.
The student put her hand down. "Chemistry is divided into five major subdisciplines: organic chemistry, biochemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and physical chemistry. "