Chapter One

"Oh no," Elena moaned leaning her head on the shoulder on one of her friends.
The student closed her eyes for a few seconds, enjoying the way the sun hit her pale face.
It made her feel all warm inside and out.

"I need to fuck this fine man."

Elena's beauty was not the type that could go unnoticed.
Her designer dress hugged her figure, emphasizing every curve, every muscle. It left little of her long legs to the imagination, clinging to her skin like a second layer of skin. She exuded a sense of confidence, a self-assuredness that drew eyes to her like a magnet. Everything about her was designed to demand attention: the cut of her designer dress, the towering Chanel heels, her long, perfectly groomed golden hair, and her attitude - she was a force to be reckoned with.

"Here she goes, again," Riley, groaned as he rolled his eyes.
Ever since he had seen his friend, she had been gushing over an encounter with the most popular boy of the college.

Riley pushed his silver glasses up closer to his hazel brown eyes.

His silver glasses matched his eyes, the hazel brown orbs beneath framed in a way that left your heart fluttering with passion.

His navy blue blouse, opened just enough to reveal the bare chest beneath he had decorated with a few silver chains. His dark jeans, paired with his blue and white shoes, created an ensemble both stylish and comforting at the same time. Even his hazelnut messy curls that almost reached his shoulders, seemed to be perfectly crafted for those who prefer their men with a touch of wildness.
The Hawks student applied unbothered chapstick to his lips, his eyes scanning every student to find his own crush.

"She's been at it all morning," Winona sighed, also rolling her eyes.
Her twin sister Aurora nodded furiously agreeing with.

The twins were the picture of beauty. Their long, strawberry blonde hair fell in waves around their faces, framing their dark brown eyes and full lips. Their golden brown skin seemed to glow magically in the sun.
They were the epitome of perfection, and it was no surprise that they were identical.

Despite their seemingly identical demeanor, Aurora was quite quiet and soft, while Winona was more out-going and full of personality. Aurora was always a bit shy, even when she was a child. In contrast, Winona was always the protector of her twin, making sure that she was safe while never leaving her side. Their bond was unrivaled.

The girl's attire was simple and yet elegant. She wore a frilly white dress that complimented her golden brown skin.
The length of the dress was modest, just above her knees and it highlighted her slender, yet graceful frame.
Her white high knee socks provided a bit of warmth, and her black boots were cute and cozy.
The outfit was completed with her soft, strawberry blonde hair, which was pulled back in a loose braid, leaving her cute face exposed and her adorable smile visible.

Winona was the perfect example of a bold personality. She spoke her mind, often to the chagrin of her quieter sister. Her red crop top matched the fire in her eyes, whilst her high waisted leather pants helped accentuate her figure. In contrast to her sister, her strawberry blonde hair danced in the wind, the locks framing face and highlighting her alluring eyes.
The girl was the definition of cool, with a devil may care attitude that couldn't be suppressed. In a way, she exuded an effortless confidence that drew people in.

"What's wrong with her?" Winter walked towards her friends, having left her home in a hurry as she was almost too late to hang out just before their classes started.
"Are you  hurt?" The Hawks student  asked with a concerned face, trying to look for bruises or open wounds on her friend.

The first thing that would strike you about Winter would be her fiery red curls that fell well past her waist. It was as if someone had doused flames into her hair.