Part 15

hahaha.... hi guys... how are you? 

I'm not sorry for dying for a month btw(My great grandma was dead for a month and we didn't know lol) and I should be updating on Tuesdays pretty consistently (My aunt had a funeral and we found out a month after she was dead lmaooo) 

ANYWHOOSSS NEW CHAPTER TIME GO GO GO!!

----------------

Lotor sobbed on the ground, regretting life after Red had embraced her inner mother.

'I changed my mind, Lance can do no wrong, Lotor's grounded instead.' Red grinned.

"PLEASE!!" Lotor sobbed.

'Shut the ever loving quiznack up- You brought my son to this quiznacking place and then LEFT HIM TO DIE???'

"Oops?" was not the right thing to say blueberry boi, smh.... Red slowly crouched down... a soft glow appearing in the mechanical lion's throat.

"RED DON'T KILL HIM!!" Lance cut in, not wanting a murder on their hands... yet... that wasn't part of their super epic plan ™.

Red huffed and sat down, clearly upset about not being able to commit a crime that was punishable by death by almost every species. Hmm... not a good look for you Red. Your lawyers will have a fun time trying to defend you.

(I haven't slept in a week, pretend like the sentence above this was funny for my ego)

'Oh lance, btw your stupid crew mates are back, and the emo one seems especially hissy.' Red nonchalantly mentioned, turning to face Lance.

"WHAT???O<#OP!#()"

~

"Will Lance be back soon, because so far it seems he's been gone for a while... is there any danger on the mission he is on?" Keith asked Coran, a concerned look taking form on his face. Cosmo was taking a protest to his favorite human being gone and was hiding in Lance's room on his bed. Keith was aware of this fact and wanted to know what Lance had been up to, except Coran seemed very suspicious and the Red lion had skedaddled out of the hanger- something that only really happens when the paladin was in danger. If Lance was out doing chores there should be no danger. Something was fishy... and it wasn't the sushi they were eating.

"OH OF COURSE NOT MY YOUNG-" Coran eternally gagged, how dare they act concerned when they ditched his son??? The adoption had gone through, and Lance was officially his son, well in the eyes of the space law... "-PALADIN!! WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT???" Coran awkwardly laughed, praying to whatever god that his beautiful lying worked.

"..." Everyone looked at Coran confused. What on earth, or Altea, was the former blue paladin doing? And why was Coran covering for him? Those questions were left unanswered as the redhead stuffed the rest of the food in his mouth and he ran.

"Odd..."

~

"FUCKKK"

'LANGUAGE'

"DON'T YELL AT HIM!!" Blue tartar sauce came to his defense.

'GRR... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!'

"NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE SUCH A BAD MOM!"

'SQUARE UP BITCH'

Lance grimaced at the yelling but continued his sulking. He glanced down feeling his arms itch, he tugged up the sleeves slightly only to be greeted by blue Altean ruins gracing his arms. He had forgotten about those... while the duo next to him was distracted, Lance looked at himself in the mirror.

A ping of sadness flashed through his heart as he noticed his classic brown hair had blue and white streaks in it. His Altean marks did grace his features nicely though, he could admit... he smiled softly, trying to find relief in that... that's when he felt them... he gilded his tongue over his teeth... yup... the white lion had given him fangs...

Lance willed the marks away, and hoped that his hair switched back as well... but his hair and teeth remained the same. Luckily his marks faded and Lance let loose a sigh of relief. At least Allura wouldn't figure out he was the same species as her... with Alluras... explosive... personality Lance was unsure on how she would react to the new information. It was in his best interest to hide it.

Well... it was time to go, Red seemed to pick up on this.

"Red? I think we should go." Lance said, making an amazing entrance, allowing Lotor to see him without his marks since the transformation.

'Agreed.'

Lance walked into Red, and got in the seat. To his surprise Lotor didn't follow.

"Lotor?"

"Ah, my paladin... if your 'Friends' have returned, it's best they don't see me... keep me- your king card- close to your chest. I will contact you with a plan to kill my father." Lotor grinned as he turned on his jetpack and flew into space.

"The fuck just happened?"

'I don't know. Also language.'

"UGH-"

--------------------------------

UNTIL NEXT TIME (ALSO IF Y'ALL WANT AN UPDATE SPAM ME SO I DON'T FORGET!!!)