Chapter 668 - Swept Away

Start from the beginning

At this moment, Xu Yan, Xia Tianyu, Fei Zhe, and the rest came rushing in too.

"Boss, are you alright?" Xu Yan asked anxiously.

Nie Yan shrugged, "I'm fine."

A dozen or so students came rushing forward from behind Xu Yan.

"Boss! You're not hurt anywhere, are you?"

"Boss!"

...

The students from Azure Windchime greeted Nie Yan respectfully, visible excitement in their eyes.

Nie Yan gazed at these people. Based on some distinct features, he could identify some of them. The one who rushed to the front with the restless and anxious attitude was Undying Scoundrel. The tall, elegant, and dignified beauty behind him was Painted Muslin. Behind her were Lustboy, Natural Fiend, Edgeless, Monochrome, and many others.

Nie Yan couldn't identify all of them, but he could roughly tell who was who.

Edgeless was tall and hulking. As he moved his neck and wrists, his various bones let out popping sounds akin to stir-frying chestnuts.

"A bunch of trash! How dare you bother our boss? You must be tired of living!" Edgeless sneered.

Song Chen's group instantly fell into a disadvantage. Given they were outnumbered more than 10 to one, they were doomed no matter what they did.

With Edgeless and the others referring to Nie Yan as boss, a thought suddenly crossed Song Chen's mind. His face instantly paled. He rigidly turned his head to stare at Nie Yan. Could it be that this first year was actually Nirvana Flame? A bomb-no, rather a nuke had just been dropped on him! His mind went blank. Suddenly, he felt like he was the most unfortunate person alive.

The others in Song Chen's group were also lamenting their bad luck. Azure Windchime was undoubtedly one of the most powerful clubs in the Top Military Academy, and they had just provoked Nirvana Flame! No wonder Azure Windchime had come out in full force.

Nie Yan wryly smiled. He roughly understood what had happened. Likely after seeing him getting dragged away to the gymnasium, Xu Yan panicked and contacted Muslin, Scoundrel, and the others for help.

"Boss, what do we do about these guys? Should we strip them naked and throw them out onto the field?" Undying Scoundrel asked with a devious grin.

Hearing Scoundrel's words, Song Chen shrunk back in fear. If that really happened, they would be too ashamed to return to school; especially the several female students among them. All colour drained from their faces.

"Hehe, that sounds like a pretty good idea." Edgeless nodded, his eyes falling on Song Chen.

Nie Yan shook his head with a helpless smile. These guys were just as roguish in real life as in the game. Naturally, they couldn't do something as outrageous as that.

"Hey, you lot from the mech combat faculty. You can come at me all at once. If you win, I'll let you go," Nie Yan said. He still wanted to test out how much he had grown.

Scoundrel, Edgeless, and the others were dumbstruck. As long as Nie Yan gave the word, they could dish out a world of pain to Song Chen's group. Why was he still putting himself in harm's way? Was he really that confident in taking on so many people?

"Muslin, Scoundrel, you guys stand back. I'll settle this myself," Nie Yan said.

Scoundrel and the others glanced at each other. However, after seeing Nie Yan's valiant appearance, they backed off to the side. His orders were absolute.