"What's this? Call me I know who the real Ladybug is?!" The two were amazed. "It can't be, do you really think she knows?" Tikki was worried. "Alya always jumps to conclusions before looking at the facts."

"But just in case." the kwami ​​was still worried. "Don't worry Tikki, I got it covered." She picked up her phone and called her friend. "Dang, no signal." She stuck her head out of the roof door and tried to look for a sign. "Sorry Miss, but there is maintenance going on. There is no internet in the whole area and there won't be for the next hour."

"Come on Marinette, try again later. Let's go downstairs and finish your homework." she sighed and went back to her room. She sat down at her desk and got to work.

--------------------------------------

By the next morning, Marinette was still at her desk. Except she was asleep. The little creature next to her did the same. The two began to wake up. "What's the time?" Tikki asked as the blue haired looked at it on the tablet. "School- Started an hour ago?!" she exclaimed.

--------------------------------------

"Now don't mess up your lines!" Alya pushed Nino over to Chloé, who was standing in front of her locker. "Oh, Ladybug, look there!" he pointed somewhere and Chloé looked there and then back at him. "Um, what kind of joke is this?"

"Um, what I'm trying to say is, did you see Ladybug yesterday? Isn't she amazing? I wonder who she might be." Nino stared at the blonde before she just pushed him away. "Um, a too late DJ Nino? Obviously you didn't get your beauty sleep." Alya snuck up behind her and took a picture of her closet. Sabrina saw this and cried out. "Chloé, Alya looked in your closet!"

"That's a lie, I didn't look!" she hid the phone behind her back, but Kim took it out of her hand. "Hey, give it back!" Chloé held out her hand and the boy handed her the phone. She found the picture and showed it to her. "Who's the little liar now?"

--------------------------------------

A few minutes later they were in the director's office. "She violated my privacy, I have proof!" The phone was in front of the principal, on which the picture was visible. "What, I just took a lame photo!" Alya tried to reason.

"I'm sorry Chloe, but here at school there is no such thing as invading my privacy." He told. "Then-Then that's burglary!"

"I didn't burglary into her closet, it was open!" the brunette was enraged. "Then nothing went missing?" the principal asked her. "Only my very soul. My locker is my secret garden. She who enters uninvited burglarizes as my inner bane steals my life force." she started to pretend to cry and sobbed into Kim's chest. The other two looked at Alyara.

"Okay, then one hour detention Alya!"

"Are my ears failing me? Only one hour of punishment for such a heinous crime?! Sabrina!" she clicked and the redhead walked over with a paper in hand. "The school's policy states that the minimum punishment for a student caught stealing is a week's suspension."

"Yes, but she didn't steal anything." Alya relaxed a little at that. "I'm not sure my dad shares those views." Chloé has already entered the contacts on her phone. "Well, I don't think we should bother your father for that. The mayor must have more important things to do." The blonde just looked at him and then pressed the call button.