19; Flirting with Fate in Korean.

Start from the beginning

He has no plans of upsetting her, unlike someone.

"Yes I'm a professional football, soccer player." He answered, using her own terms. "And so are the guys." He added, referring to his teammates.

There are others obviously, but they've all returned back to London where they are based. They were originally there for work, and since they're done, they naturally headed back. The other three stayed back with him to enjoy their breaks in Seoul before they returned to work.

With the world cup coming up, and with them making it to the championship, they will be way too occupied once they officially start training. Their club wouldn't go easy on them.

So, it's more like enjoy your break while you're still on one. The real battle begins afterwards. It's the second time they're getting into the world cup-they ended up second place the last time.

This year, they will bring the world cup home. They've been training for it, nothing will stop them.

Amina nodded, the realization slowly dawning on her. Pressing her lips together, she tried to let it sink in that this Dean, the one she is staring at, is supposedly famous.

It's hard to picture it really.

She shook her head, blowing out a small breath as she pulled her overcoat closer, the air was slightly chilly. "I'm sorry, I didn't even know." She chuckled awkwardly, she couldn't imagine how foolish he must've looked being around them and not knowing who they were. "I feel bad for not knowing."

His lips slanted downwards, his brows furrowed together. "What's there to feel bad about?" He couldn't see why she was bothering herself over it. "It's perfectly alright if you aren't interested in sports, lots of women aren't."

"Still-"

"Still it's nothing out of the ordinary." He cut her off assuredly before she could further have negative thoughts. "Don't beat yourself over it. I actually liked the fact that you were clueless." It was refreshing to be around someone who doesn't recognize him and swamp him.

She's like a breath of fresh air for him. He liked those moments with her.

Her lips slowly slanted upwards into a smile. It was great to have reassurance, she's the type in constant need of one and he gave it to her without even realizing it.

A few seconds passed before her eyes dilated again, then she looked around to spot the crowds bursting around them. They weren't too crowded, but there were still a lot of people there.

She then stared back at him with worried eyes. "Wait, should you be roaming about like this freely? Won't people recognize you? What if you get involved in scandals and all that? What if..."

Dean could only stare at her with a warm smile on his face as she rambled on, too caught up in worries to even realize he wasn't bothered in the slightest. For him, it was the little things that mattered the most.

They were the priceless moments.

Eventually, he decided to put an end to her rambles. "Relax, my club will handle it if anything comes up." He cut her off, gaining her attention yet again. "And besides, Aahil should be the one who worries the most about that."

"Aahil?" She repeated, remembering of the man's existence. "Your brother?" she was still trying to wrap her head around that fact.

How can they be brothers? They are complete opposites. This one is cute, kind hearted, and so down to earth. The other is brooding, annoying as hell, and just a hard pill to swallow.

Besides, they don't even look alike.

He nodded.

She scoffed, unable to help herself. "What is he famous for? Being a jerk?" She couldn't even pretend to like him for the sake of Dean.